chaanchaan ki choti si Fan-sbs update

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
headline-chaanchan was dancing and some little kids come to met her on the set.😳

edited-
Indira from Hitler didi with another girl come to meet sanaya on the set and playing with the dogs and sanaya said-all the chil love playing with dogs so they come here and she just heared she playing rati's on screen daughter in hitler didi.then a short iTv of the little kid and then some onscreen shoot and off scrren masti.onscreen-umaben distributing some clothes among all the poor and simple and Cc come to meet her and manav as standing behind a tree and listeing rugbed and mansi i guess.

and off screen sanaya dancing .going around here and there and doing masti and laughing with supriya ji.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by soniasharmin89 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail

here is online link-

http://abpnews.newsbullet.in/live-tv

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
guys sorry i cant give u update bcz i wsa just busy with some work or in the same time segment allready aired.sorry.I just saw last glimpse that Offscren sanaya dancing and two little kids come to meet her and playing with anarkali.thats it.sorry again.
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww, that is so sweet :')
Thanks for sharing!
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

here is online link-

http://abpnews.newsbullet.in/live-tv

Word Count: 1

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved d seg... Miss my MJHT :(( so happy to see glimpse of MJHT's scene in sbs..
also Gunjan-Nupur connection was wow... they said Indu apni maasi se milne aayi hai.. n it was like dat if seen from MJHT's angle..
also dey showed a scene of Mayur's baby in Gunjan's hand...

the lil gal Indu had come to meet Sanaya... seemed to be her fan.. as she clicked pics with Sanaya n also knew her as Chhanchhan..

soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

I loved d seg... Miss my MJHT :(( so happy to see glimpse of MJHT's scene in sbs..

also Gunjan-Nupur connection was wow... they said Indu apni maasi se milne aayi hai.. n it was like dat if seen from MJHT's angle..
also dey showed a scene of Mayur's baby in Gunjan's hand...

the lil gal Indu had come to meet Sanaya... seemed to be her fan.. as she clicked pics with Sanaya n also knew her as Chhanchhan..

thanks charmee for your comment and i updated guys.😊
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved d mjht connection..😳thanks 4 d update sonia..sweet segment..
Thank you for sharing the link 😊
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The little girl on the sets is Shruti Bhist...she herself is very talented and cute ...and she love dogs to core and as sanaya said...children love dogs a lot...They made the mjht connection...when they first said she come to meet her maasi...i thought sanaya is actually her maasi...but then realized they were talking about the MJHT connection...As rati di played the elder sister there...Loved the MJHT glimpses...and glad everyone still remembers our show...the connections are still there...waise sonia di the character name shruti plays in the show is Indu...not Indira ( Indira is rati di's character name )...Indu is her daughter...So indira hasn't come...indu come πŸ˜†