the reason i am watching chhanchhan !

arnavsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I have been a Sanaya Irani fan since i saw her in IPKKND ! I loved the way she portrayed the bubbly , cheerful and brave Khushi Kumari Gupta ! After the show ended i watched Baazi Mehmaanwazi Ki just for her . Then i heard the various news about her new show . I didnt expect another IPKKND of course ! Its one of its kind ! But i expected an average show which would have a bonus point thanks to Sanaya's acting abilities . But i was disapponted . I have been watching Chhanchhan from the first episode . But i never felt even the slighest pull towards that show ! The hero does not have even the minimum on-screen chemistry with Sanaya ! Again i say i didnt expect an IPKKND magic but to sustain a show the lead couple must look good together ! Which chhanchhan and manav dont manage to do . The show started off with a strong social message against dowry but it seems ill-fitted with the plot ! I am still going to watch chhanchhan for sanaya as long as i am able to bear it ! But i expected better ! No bashing pls !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyshantu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even i feel that dear.. i also watch only for our Barbie doll sanaya... but u know dear it is not necessary that every show should b rocking from beginning ... it is difficult for all of us because by default we all r comparing it with ipkknd again n again...so if we look at this show as totally new. show then we will b able to accept it... and we should give it a chance... at least we can believe in sanaya's decision n support her always ... 😊
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh i can understand you... Hope you may like Chanchan in future epis...

Of course farhan is not the best . even i felt sad to see him on first epi precap but i feel he has improved. may be in a month he will improve more... Just 12 episodes na lets see... But truly speaking Im ok with him now except his voice modulation...Im sure Ph and the cast will help him to improve more...

I love Sanaya and i like everything related to her. so i thought may be that is why i don't have any big complains about the male lead or show...so i just asked my Mom... she is also a IPK fan...
i asked Amma how is the hero and she said he is good looking, tall and smart... looks good with Sanaya... then i asked about his Acting and she said ok not so bad.. as he is new he will struggle a little initially like many others but he will improve...

so some people have prob and some doesn't have...

Regarding the show... I don't know im enjoying and i even watch the epis again n again... its fun loving...

about the chemistry... we need to wait some more time... still they are on hate bond and may be from next week they may like each other...so lets wait for that...

but i think they both will have a good chemistry too...i felt that on last epi...

For me this pic clearly saya they will have good chemistry...Sanay is thr na..she will tc of that 😳 😳 😳

anyway thanks for sharing your view...hope the show will impress you incoming days...

Edited by LuvuKhushi - 11 years ago
terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Could'nt agree with you more. The hero is pathetic, no talent, below average looks and zero chemistry with the leading lady. A waste of screen space = hero of chanchan.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dididumb

Could'nt agree with you more. The hero is pathetic, no talent, below average looks and zero chemistry with the leading lady. A waste of screen space = hero of chanchan.

i dun want to but plz dun make me start over the male lead 's looks of sanz previous show, farhan is at least handsome nd doing good at his own ,hez not a director's actor .. nd if u dislike the hero nd watching the show for sanaya then plz stop posting the same rubbish for the sake of her ..
@T.M thank u for telling ur story ..if u r watching for sanz why are u bothered about other things ..watch nd let watch ,there is alot to come n m sure u'll like it!

Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
Midoustar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

Oh i can understand you... Hope you may like Chanchan in future epis...

Of course farhan is not the best . even i felt sad to see him on first epi precap but i feel he has improved. may be in a month he will improve more... Just 12 episodes na lets see... But truly speaking Im ok with him now except his voice modulation...Im sure Ph and the cast will help him to improve more...

I love Sanaya and i like everything related to her. so i thought may be that is why i don't have any big complains about the male lead or show...so i just asked my Mom... she is also a IPK fan...
i asked Amma how is the hero and she said he is good looking, tall and smart... looks good with Sanaya... then i asked about his Acting and she said ok not so bad.. as he is new he will struggle a little initially like many others but he will improve...

so some people have prob and some doesn't have...

Regarding the show... I don't know im enjoying and i even watch the epis again n again... its fun loving...

about the chemistry... we need to wait some more time... still they are on hate bond and may be from next week they may like each other...so lets wait for that...

but i think they both will have a good chemistry too...i felt that on last epi...

For me this pic clearly saya they will have good chemistry...Sanay is thr na..she will tc of that 😳 😳 😳

anyway thanks for sharing your view...hope the show will impress you incoming days...

well said dear 👍🏼
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Now dear...about the male lead and comparisons made to IPk, let me explain.

ChhanChhan is not a show based on a dark horse hero and a bubbly heroine...wherein the chemistry was created as the whole content of the show was based on the leads...

This is a story about two different families belonging to the same community yet so different in their thoughts and views about life and everything around them. How each parent treat their child/children's friends, on marriage and its customs, about professions that kids take up, about coming of age of a young adult, about love, romance...and this has all been brought about in a very light-hearted way and not the over the top dramatic way shown in other shows.

If you were to simply open up your heart and mind to the show and think beyond the actors...and concentrate on the characters...you would not only love it but learn something from it...

For dark male leads who push and shove and damsels who cry and take all the guy has offer there are several shows I could quote...too bad though Sanaya is not in any of them...

Hope you would continue watching and look at the show in a positive way...as a Sanaya fan at least!

UKLotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Now dear...about the male lead and comparisons made to IPk, let me explain.

ChhanChhan is not a show based on a dark horse hero and a bubbly heroine...wherein the chemistry was created as the whole content of the show was based on the leads...

This is a story about two different families belonging to the same community yet so different in their thoughts and views about life and everything around them. How each parent treat their child/children's friends, on marriage and its customs, about professions that kids take up, about coming of age of a young adult, about love, romance...and this has all been brought about in a very light-hearted way and not the over the top dramatic way shown in other shows.

If you were to simply open up your heart and mind to the show and think beyond the actors...and concentrate on the characters...you would not only love it but learn something from it...

For dark male leads who push and shove and damsels who cry and take all the guy has offer there are several shows I could quote...too bad though Sanaya is not in any of them...

Hope you would continue watching and look at the show in a positive way...as a Sanaya fan at least!

Excellent post. Totally agree with you.

To date, I am enjoying watching the show with full trust in the ph's story telling.
I am watching it because I like the balanced mix of serious and light fun moments, and looking "beyond the actors" as you have put it so well.

Thank you.

Carlotta thumbnail
i also watch only for our Barbie doll sanaya... but now iam interessed by the show too ...😊
Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Am lovin da show nd da whole cast