Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

478400 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Do you or do you NOT get the word, "criticism"? And are people supposed to only praise it?

@krystal: πŸ‘
Apparently anything not praising is "negative" or " bashing" and the only advice they have is to " use a remote"

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Your life must be really empty if you find a show so boring yet take the time to make a thread about it in its forum. Its fine if you are a genuine fan of the show who is just disappointed by the storyline, you have every right to express your concerns then. However, looking at the people who liked your post, I doubt that very much...I know there is a hidden agenda here. I know many of you want the show to fail and are looking for any reason to bash in the name of constructive criticism.

I find Diya Aur Bati Hum to be a horrible show (my mom watches it) but I'd never waste a second of my time going on their forum to make a thread about it because I have a life and would rather spend my time on IF talking about things I actually like.

That was really rude and unnecessary. Saying that her life is empty do you even know her?

As far as I read the post I didn't see any ulterior motive she said it's boring.Last time I checked this is an open forum where people can express their opinions freely without bashing. Under that definition her post certainly doesn't come under bashing.

So you're reply is based on people who liked her post? I liked her post does that make me a Sanaya hater. As long the TM specifically says she wants the show to fail you can't infer as you like and reply.

@bold - Really? If I remember correctly even you used to comment in IPK forum about certain tracks that you never liked. And I can quote several examples cos I used to agree with your posts and comment on them. Why didn't you stay away from the forum then?

A humble request to Sanaya's fans : Can people please stop reading between the lines if anyone makes a post criticizing the show?

Honestly I'm not liking the show either doesn't automatically mean I want this show to fail and want IPK season 2.πŸ˜”
Edited by Siri22 - 11 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well geee, you don't have to be a psychic to predict that!! πŸ˜† Sure, the show may not have that magic but this show is supposed to be light-hearted and have an realistic approach!! So, you can't expect it to be all intense and cutting-edge!! They will also tackle social issues in this show as well!! I'm watching this for Sanaya and the other actors are ok!! 😊It 's your choice if you don't want to watch it, no one is going beg you to watch!! πŸ˜‰ We're not that desperate, we have lives!! πŸ˜† And yes, all indian shows end up in marriage, it 's not rocket science to figure that out!! πŸ˜† Even I hate that indian shows always result in marriage but what can I do?!! People in India are just too sensitive!! πŸ˜†

Shreya
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri22

That was really rude and unnecessary. Saying that her life is empty do you even know her?

As far as I read the post I didn't see any ulterior motive she said it's boring.Last time I checked this is an open forum where people can express their opinions freely without bashing. Under that definition her post certainly doesn't come under bashing.

So you're reply is based on people who liked her post? I liked her post does that make me a Sanaya hater. As long the TM specifically says she wants the show to fail you can't infer as you like and reply.

@bold - Really? If I remember correctly even you used to comment in IPK forum about certain tracks that you never liked. And I can quote several examples cos I used to agree with your posts and comment on them. Why didn't you stay away from the forum then?

A humble request to Sanaya's fans : Can people please stop reading between the lines if anyone makes a post criticizing the show?

Honestly I'm not liking the show either doesn't automatically mean I want this show to fail and want IPK season 2.πŸ˜”

Exactly my thoughts!πŸ‘
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

Well geee, you don't have to be a psychic to predict that!! πŸ˜† Sure, the show may not have that magic but this show is supposed to be light-hearted and have an realistic approach!! So, you can't expect it to be all intense and cutting-edge!! They will also tackle social issues in this show as well!! I'm watching this for Sanaya and the other actors are ok!! 😊It 's your choice if you don't want to watch it, no one is going beg you to watch!! πŸ˜‰ We're not that desperate, we have lives!! πŸ˜† And yes, all indian shows end up in marriage, it 's not rocket science to figure that out!! πŸ˜† Even I hate that indian shows always result in marriage but what can I do?!! People in India are just too sensitive!! πŸ˜†

Shreya

Well gee even I knew that ^^πŸ˜†
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tutu982

Exactly my thoughts!πŸ‘

Thanks.😊

I've noticed in this forum whenever anyone makes a show criticizing it everyone just attacks the TM and branding them as Sanaya haters or want the show to fail. This is getting really annoying.
Edited by Siri22 - 11 years ago
112642 thumbnail
I watched this show in the first week and then a bit here and there, to see if it still interested me. Nope.

Indian soaps are formulaic. Thats different from being predictable (although most shows still are :D). But ChanChan lacks a fresh screenplay. Its not exciting (for me). I dont wake up and think "What'll happen in ChanChan" or close my browser thinking about a scene. Its a little forgettable in that sense. Maybe, the male lead should walk around shirtless for a couple of epis... πŸ˜† just to spice things up a little

But that said, Sanaya is fabulous and STUNNING.
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri22

Thanks.😊

I've noticed in this forum whenever anyone makes a show criticizing it everyone just attacks the TM and branding them as Sanaya haters or want the show to fail. This is getting really annoying.

It is! Even when I specifically said I love Sanaya and her acting, I get bashed on?
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tutu982

Thank you for that lovely assumption about me not watching the show. If I come to this forum and say the show is boring and predictable it is MY opinion. There is absolutely no motivation to make the show or characters look bad. In fact I did say I love Sanaya's acting. Everyone needs to stop acting so defensive like the show is your mother or something

If you read my response I said based on a couple of your responses (to people who told you to use the remote control) it seemed as though perhaps you were no longer watching the show...so no assumption that you are actually not.Towards the end of my post I even said if you are still watching I hope ou will find it interesting with time.
Again I agree that if you find the show boring and predictable that is your opinion and so it's not constructive criticism as some have been trying to say...I also said very clearly that you are entitled to your opinion the same as anyone else.
Where did I say it was your motivation to make anyone look bad. I asked what is the motivation to take the time to post about something you don't like...as others will tell you I totally agree it is our time to use how we wish so that would not even be a consideration that comes to my mind. Please do not confuse my words with those who are supporting you.
I don't see anywhere where I have been 'so defensive like the show is your mother or something'. However I do find your response extremely defensive perhaps to the level you are suggesting. Why is it ok for you to put your opinion forth but when others disagree and put their opinions forward they are being defensive?
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chanchan should marry her dog, how's that for unpredictable?