Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

478400 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jaya100

Absolutely it's everyone's time to use how they want. The TM did not say what was not working on the show but said it was predictable and boring which is quite different and also in a couple of responses indicated that she wasn't watching it and so I asked what is the motivation in coming onto a forum and creating a post for a show she perhaps isn't even watching, I did not question the use of her time. I said I barely have time to be active here so I wondered what is the motivation behind spending your time on something you don't like it. I wasn't questioning the use of her time but the motivation behind it...there's a difference there.
Thank you for paying such close attention to my responses on previous posts that you remember what I said.

Thank you for that lovely assumption about me not watching the show. If I come to this forum and say the show is boring and predictable it is MY opinion. There is absolutely no motivation to make the show or characters look bad. In fact I did say I love Sanaya's acting. Everyone needs to stop acting so defensive like the show is your mother or something
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamunir

humour me if its boring u can use the remote like always!!!!

well for me the show is very entertainning n specially its nt a dhokla show!!!
it's going to bust the monsterous social norms around us!!!
n u'll see!!!

Umm Hun I didn't say anything about society or the show is going to change society.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tutu982

You know what forget it bcuz this is completely irrelevant to Chanchan

It's completely relevant. You said you are bored because Chhanchhan is predictable. I am asking how you can solve that! But Yeah, give it a rest!
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

I find it boring I only watch the leads chemistry and skip the rest parts I admit it there. Especially Poojali Track, DKS track, Sheetal track, I only watch the Kidnapping track to see Sanaya.

Me too. I skipped all these, too. Only watched kidnapping and contract marriage because of leads. I think, so did 99.99% of viewers.
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

It's completely relevant. You said you are bored because Chhanchhan is predictable. I am asking how you can solve that! But Yeah, give it a rest!

I can't solve that. Production house/ writers can!
fulfillurdreams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think you wrote anything "predictable" in your description. Your post is literally the plot line of the show. Everyone knows that's what is going to happen because we all know what the show is supposed to be about. And as to the show being boring... if it's boring, don't waste your time watching it. But, don't throw your negative opinions around and then expect to not get backlash.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kbtr

Me too. I skipped all these, too. Only watched kidnapping and contract marriage because of leads. I think, so did 99.99% of viewers.

Not the whole show just some tracks from the show was boring like those the show lost it's charm in half a year many like myself only stick to it because of the leads chemistry.

This show & That are completely different from eachother I don't get why people are even making a force comparison here! This show has everything in it so far it's just people have to look at the good side of it if they can't! Then simply use the remote.
Closetarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

Absolutely it's everyone's time to use how they want. The TM did not say what was not working on the show but said it was predictable and boring which is quite different and also in a couple of responses indicated that she wasn't watching it and so I asked what is the motivation in coming onto a forum and creating a post for a show she perhaps isn't even watching, I did not question the use of her time. I said I barely have time to be active here so I wondered what is the motivation behind spending your time on something you don't like it. I wasn't questioning the use of her time but the motivation behind it...there's a difference there.
Thank you for paying such close attention to my responses on previous posts that you remember what I said.

When you pay so much attention to comment on my post, how can I not return the favour? Always welcome.
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fulfillurdreams

I don't think you wrote anything "predictable" in your description. Your post is literally the plot line of the show. Everyone knows that's what is going to happen because we all know what the show is supposed to be about. And as to the show being boring... if it's boring, don't waste your time watching it. But, don't throw your negative opinions around and then expect to not get backlash.

Do you or do you NOT get the word, "criticism"? And are people supposed to only praise it?
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fulfillurdreams

Negative opinions? More like honesty. Can't handle it?👎🏼