Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

478400 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

They desperately need to change the writers ,CVs and the directors!

I bet you if Sanaya wasn't in this show, people would stop watching it. Initially I understand if you watch a show due to her.
PrincessRania thumbnail
love Sanaya Irani and her acting & the show is good 👍🏼
PrincessRania thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelyduck

i am enjoying the show

me too 😊
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

me three⭐️
the show is awesome😊

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tutu982

I bet you if Sanaya wasn't in this show, people would stop watching it. Initially I understand if you watch a show due to her.

Have to disagree with you here. True, I only started watching the show for Sanaya, but by the first episode Supriyaji had already made it into a show that was interesting. With the newspaper ad came I could honestly put my hand on my heart and say I would watch this show even if Sanaya was not in it...perhaps not as intently as I do with Sanaya in it but then I haven't watched every single episode of any show since IPK ended.
Barring perhaps a handful most Indian TV serial dramas are predictable, even the ones that start off with a 'different' storyline in the end tend to succumb to the demands of the TRP audience and follow a standard route. I don't really understand why you're finding the show is going down a predictible route at this juncture. The points you have made about the leads meeting and marrying and then drama between MIL and DIL were pretty apparant even before the show started. If you're finding the treatment of the concept boring then that's your opinion and is as valid as any other on the forum. Again I would have to disagree with you because I'm finding the characters and the way the story is moving to be extremely interesting. I'm loving all the characters and their interactions are portrayed wonderfully within the context of the relationships.
On the whole people haven't really bashed you, I don't think saying 'use your remote control' comes under the heading of bashing...it's really just a result of people being fed up with reading the same kinds of 'criticism' again and again and supported by the same handful of people or by people who are only ever seen here for such posts. I too don't understand the mindset to go on the forum of a show you don't like and make posts or support posts that say the show isn't good...I barely have time to support the show I love.
If you're still watching the show then I hope it will become more interesting for you and if not I hope you've found a show that you find more stimulating to watch.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tutu982

Yaar but that show was actually NOT boring

I find it boring I only watch the leads chemistry and skip the rest parts I admit it there. Especially Poojali Track, DKS track, Sheetal track, I only watch the Kidnapping track to see Sanaya.
Edited by SimplyPriceless - 11 years ago
Closetarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

Have to disagree with you here. True, I only started watching the show for Sanaya, but by the first episode Supriyaji had already made it into a show that was interesting. With the newspaper ad came I could honestly put my hand on my heart and say I would watch this show even if Sanaya was not in it...perhaps not as intently as I do with Sanaya in it but then I haven't watched every single episode of any show since IPK ended.
Barring perhaps a handful most Indian TV serial dramas are predictable, even the ones that start off with a 'different' storyline in the end tend to succumb to the demands of the TRP audience and follow a standard route. I don't really understand why you're finding the show is going down a predictible route at this juncture. The points you have made about the leads meeting and marrying and then drama between MIL and DIL were pretty apparant even before the show started. If you're finding the treatment of the concept boring then that's your opinion and is as valid as any other on the forum. Again I would have to disagree with you because I'm finding the characters and the way the story is moving to be extremely interesting. I'm loving all the characters and their interactions are portrayed wonderfully within the context of the relationships.
On the whole people haven't really bashed you, I don't think saying 'use your remote control' comes under the heading of bashing...it's really just a result of people being fed up with reading the same kinds of 'criticism' again and again and supported by the same handful of people or by people who are only ever seen here for such posts. I too don't understand the mindset to go on the forum of a show you don't like and make posts or support posts that say the show isn't good...I barely have time to support the show I love.
If you're still watching the show then I hope it will become more interesting for you and if not I hope you've found a show that you find more stimulating to watch.

Just like its your time and you can choose to do whatever you want(as mentioned in your earlier comment in another thread) its other people's time and they can bring out what they think are not working out in a show. I hope how handful of people use their time is not an issue.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^What you doing here if you don't like the show? Why you keep watching it? Can't keep away from it can't you? 🤣
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Closetarshi

Just like its your time and you can choose to do whatever you want(as mentioned in your earlier comment in another thread) its other people's time and they can bring out what they think are not working out in a show. I hope how handful of people use their time is not an issue.

Absolutely it's everyone's time to use how they want. The TM did not say what was not working on the show but said it was predictable and boring which is quite different and also in a couple of responses indicated that she wasn't watching it and so I asked what is the motivation in coming onto a forum and creating a post for a show she perhaps isn't even watching, I did not question the use of her time. I said I barely have time to be active here so I wondered what is the motivation behind spending your time on something you don't like it. I wasn't questioning the use of her time but the motivation behind it...there's a difference there.
Thank you for paying such close attention to my responses on previous posts that you remember what I said.
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
humour me if its boring u can use the remote like always!!!!
well for me the show is very entertainning n specially its nt a dhokla show!!!
it's going to bust the monsterous social norms around us!!!
n u'll see!!!