Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tutu982

Manav and chan chan will eventually get married. Chan chan will come onto an orthodox family. There will be saas bahu feuding. Te saas will try in every way to make her bahu look bad and challenge her. Can chan will try to change the ways of the house. In the end it seems like the saas will come to accept chan chan and her ways because chan chan ways are right.

I love Sanaya Irani and her acting but goodness the show is boring me.

I think your point of view lacks depth or breadth to be precise.
You make it sound so simple, isn't that the case with every other show, I can sit and write and easy narrative like yours for Madhubala, Qubool Hai, Sarawatichandra xyz it will take less than two minutes! πŸ˜†

But I won't do that, in my opinion that would be a very bad thing to do because I know somewhere a writer is giving his time and energy to the show.

I wouldn't do that because I know how tough a job writing is..

And if you dont get my point so far than let me speak your way !
If you have been a viewer of IPKKND then remember how everyone thought that Arnav would have his redemption...it never came ! πŸ˜›

If you were a viewer of MJHT then remember Nupur died in Season 2 but lo and behold she was very much Alive ! πŸ˜›

So you never know and if you don't wanna know what's next in Chanchan, then the device called 'remote' ought to come handy ! :D <3

478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Your life must be really empty if you find a show so boring yet take the time to make a thread about it in its forum. Its fine if you are a genuine fan of the show who is just disappointed by the storyline, you have every right to express your concerns then. However, looking at the people who liked your post, I doubt that very much...I know there is a hidden agenda here. I know many of you want the show to fail and are looking for any reason to bash in the name of constructive criticism.

I find Diya Aur Bati Hum to be a horrible show (my mom watches it) but I'd never waste a second of my time going on their forum to make a thread about it because I have a life and would rather spend my time on IF talking about things I actually like.

Wow I was stating my opinion about a show and you're judging a person who you don't even know. πŸ‘ I can make a thread on here because it is about this show. What's wrong with the people who liked my comment? Judgemental much? Why would we want we want the show to fail? Some of us are actual Sanaya fans
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

I think your point of view lacks depth or breadth to be precise.
You make it sound so simple, isn't that the case with every other show, I can sit and write and easy narrative like yours for Madhubala, Qubool Hai, Sarawatichandra xyz it will take less than two minutes! πŸ˜†

But I won't do that, in my opinion that would be a very bad thing to do because I know somewhere a writer is giving his time and energy to the show.

I wouldn't do that because I know how tough a job writing is..

And if you dont get my point so far than let me speak your way !
If you have been a viewer of IPKKND then remember how everyone thought that Arnav would have his redemption...it never came ! πŸ˜›

If you were a viewer of MJHT then remember Nupur died in Season 2 but lo and behold she was very much Alive ! πŸ˜›

So you never know and if you don't wanna know what's next in Chanchan, then the device called 'remote' ought to come handy ! :D <3

Thanks <3 it did come in handy!
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
As long as the leads of the show are planning to stick around I am going to enjoy it. It's actually a lot better than most of those Rhona dhona dramas. Female lead crying buckets half of the time. Atleast this show makes me smile.
dynamos thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel the story would pick up and will be more interesting after all the characters are introduced.
You will gradually warm-up to the characters. It is too early to judge right now so do watch and see how the story progresses and whether it is predictable.
This PH has made some good serials in the past so I am sure they will not disappoint.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You have just written what Sony had said the show is all about!
So? We all know that. We want to watch it, that's why we are!
You're repeating yourself!
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yessehm

Totally agree with you and good job saying what you think, even if it's not what forum members want to hear.

You see, this forum only wants you to say good things in the name of co structure critism, anything else is bashing.

So be prepared for the bashing.

I agree with you, right now the show has nothing going for it. Boring s an under statement . Irritating is more apt.

Continue watching till the show holds your interest. Most people have stopped watching as the TRP's have shown.

Criticism is fantastic. It's what makes the world progress.
Any suggestions on how to solve your problem?
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well, yes. But most Desi serials that I watch/have watched ARE predictable! πŸ˜† But I'm still enjoying the show and I like the pairing of Sanaya and Farhan. It's good to see a new pairing onscreen and the launch of a fresh face. Plus there's Supriya ji and she is a fine actress :)
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Criticism is fantastic. It's what makes the world progress.
Any suggestions on how to solve your problem?

Any suggestions on how to solve your RUDENESS?
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ILoveSanaya--

πŸ₯± use your remote

πŸ˜ƒSure!
Edited by tutu982 - 11 years ago