Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

478400 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ramyarn

Well In the beginning itself the creatives of the serial clearly stated that the serial is inspired by an old Hindi movie, so from the beginning on-wards we know the story line. As of the matter of predictability only few tv serials are unpredictable. The point is whether the serial is an entertainer or not. I prefer a program which basically makes me relaxed. Why should we watch a serial which gives as tension and anxiety as if we don't have our own personal tensions ?

Idk what source you got that from but Sanaya herself said she didn't see that old hindi movie nor does she know it was based off on that.
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suba1980

Which show's TRP increase this week?

We're talking about chan chan's trps NOT other shows but
To answer your question: veera

478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrlpam

Every's show's plot is predictable,whether it be a love story,a saas-bahu saga or a thriller. What makes every show different frm one another is the treatment i.e the subplots n there hv bn many situations in the show where I'd not been able to guess what would happen next. So i don't find it predictable. Of course boredom is something personal,so u hv 2 deal with it. Still I think u shud give it a chance

Thank you for stating your opinion in a MATURE manner unlike many others in this forum. 😊
But yeah every show deserves a chance.
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushk123

Can u name 1 show where u cant predict whats gonna happen next? Its d way it is presented dat strikes a chord wid d audience! As far as trps r concerned I think its too early to talk about dat! Just bcoz it has Sanz u cannot expect rocking trps in d beginning itself! I m totally enjoying CC n her doggies!

There areALOT of shows where you can predict what's gonna happen next dear
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

***banging my head****

every show is predictable ..if u watched sanaya's last show ,we all already knew that leads will fall in love then hatred will come then at the end love will win over hatred nd leads will come together nd happy endings ..very very predictable ,no? then y did u or all of us watched it?.., let me tell u its the presentation ,direction, production quality thats counts .. the way things will proceed ,being same but still portrayed differently that counts..the way actors will perform that counts .. other wise in indian TV every dam show is predictable ..nd still if u cant digest the show then stop emphasizing on the same lame point coz there no any such solution to this problem!

Yaar but that show was actually NOT boring
Rome2050 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tutu982

well said NOT boring 4 me too ❤️
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

u nd 2 here like u have no view than giving lame statements like boring nd this that .. not worthy wasting time on u but still giving u idea to switch to some other show let other watch who are loving it ..
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

u nd 2 here like u have no view than giving lame statements like boring nd this that .. not worthy wasting time on u but still giving u idea to switch to some other show let other watch who are loving it ..

Talking about lame statements?^^^
If you are loving it than DON'T "waste" your time commenting.
Edited by tutu982 - 11 years ago
yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Talking about lame statements?^^^
If you are loving it than DON'T "waste" your time commenting.

👏 👏 👏

Word Count: 0

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Your life must be really empty if you find a show so boring yet take the time to make a thread about it in its forum. Its fine if you are a genuine fan of the show who is just disappointed by the storyline, you have every right to express your concerns then. However, looking at the people who liked your post, I doubt that very much...I know there is a hidden agenda here. I know many of you want the show to fail and are looking for any reason to bash in the name of constructive criticism.

I find Diya Aur Bati Hum to be a horrible show (my mom watches it) but I'd never waste a second of my time going on their forum to make a thread about it because I have a life and would rather spend my time on IF talking about things I actually like.