Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Well In the beginning itself the creatives of the serial clearly stated that the serial is inspired by an old Hindi movie, so from the beginning on-wards we know the story line. As of the matter of predictability only few tv serials are unpredictable. The point is whether the serial is an entertainer or not. I prefer a program which basically makes me relaxed. Why should we watch a serial which gives as tension and anxiety as if we don't have our own personal tensions ?
suba1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yessehm

Totally agree with you and good job saying what you think, even if it's not what forum members want to hear.

You see, this forum only wants you to say good things in the name of co structure critism, anything else is bashing.

So be prepared for the bashing.

I agree with you, right now the show has nothing going for it. Boring s an under statement . Irritating is more apt.

Continue watching till the show holds your interest. Most people have stopped watching as the TRP's have shown.

Which show's TRP increase this week?
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Every's show's plot is predictable,whether it be a love story,a saas-bahu saga or a thriller. What makes every show different frm one another is the treatment i.e the subplots n there hv bn many situations in the show where I'd not been able to guess what would happen next. So i don't find it predictable. Of course boredom is something personal,so u hv 2 deal with it. Still I think u shud give it a chance
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can u name 1 show where u cant predict whats gonna happen next? Its d way it is presented dat strikes a chord wid d audience! As far as trps r concerned I think its too early to talk about dat! Just bcoz it has Sanz u cannot expect rocking trps in d beginning itself! I m totally enjoying CC n her doggies!
RavissanteSanny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kina-

If this show is boring u then please don't watch this show

tu n'as qu' ne peut plus le regarder ma chereil y a d'autres shows comme c'est bizarre 😕
Closetarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tutu982

Manav and chan chan will eventually get married. Chan chan will come onto an orthodox family. There will be saas bahu feuding. Te saas will try in every way to make her bahu look bad and challenge her. Can chan will try to change the ways of the house. In the end it seems like the saas will come to accept chan chan and her ways because chan chan ways are right.

I love Sanaya Irani and her acting but goodness the show is boring me.

Be optimystix.😉
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
***banging my head****
every show is predictable ..if u watched sanaya's last show ,we all already knew that leads will fall in love then hatred will come then at the end love will win over hatred nd leads will come together nd happy endings ..very very predictable ,no? then y did u or all of us watched it?.., let me tell u its the presentation ,direction, production quality thats counts .. the way things will proceed ,being same but still portrayed differently that counts..the way actors will perform that counts .. other wise in indian TV every dam show is predictable ..nd still if u cant digest the show then stop emphasizing on the same lame point coz there no any such solution to this problem!
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tutu982

Manav and chan chan will eventually get married. Chan chan will come onto an orthodox family. There will be saas bahu feuding. Te saas will try in every way to make her bahu look bad and challenge her. Can chan will try to change the ways of the house. In the end it seems like the saas will come to accept chan chan and her ways because chan chan ways are right.

I love Sanaya Irani and her acting but goodness the show is boring me.

Totally agree with you and good job saying what you think, even if it's not what forum members want to hear.

You see, this forum only wants you to say good things in the name of co structure critism, anything else is bashing.

I agree with you, right now the show has nothing going for it. Boring s an under statement . Irritating is more apt.

Continue watching till the show holds your interest. Most people have stopped watching as the TRP's have shown.

can you predict some Jokes which are going to come?? NO na.. so watch the show to bring some smile on your face, and stop thinking of how the show is going to be .. 😃
Edited by lats22 - 11 years ago
478400 thumbnail

Thanks 😊
All I was saying its predictable and i was getting bored and some people get sooo offended for no reason. It's my opinion yet they argue and take it for bashing.
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Bashers will be bashers "in the name of constructive criticism" 😛

How is saying a show is predictable and boring be bashing!?😲
" bashing" is saying this show sucks or the actors can't act etc.
get a dictionary 😛
Edited by tutu982 - 11 years ago