Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Closetarshi

When you pay so much attention to comment on my post, how can I not return the favour? Always welcome.

What on earth makes you think that I pay attention to comment on your posts? When I comment on a post I don't look at the ID but the content. If you're talking about this thread then you decided to comment on a post in which I was addressing the TM and as a courtesy for your comment I responded.
Yes, I do recognise your name and associate it with one of the few who feel a certain way but trust me I don't go out of my way to comment on your posts but thanks again for paying such close attention to what I say.
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
If You Want To Watch Something Unpredictable Watch American Shows :) 😳 ALL Indian Serials Are Predictable, Mark MY Words!
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Sanz*

If You Want To Watch Something Unpredictable Watch American Shows :) 😳 ALL Indian Serials Are Predictable, Mark MY Words!

Sanzy??!!😲
Not all. Just some. IPK was unpredictable almost till the end.
Who expected a Mrs. India track?

The only predictable thing about Indian shows is that the leads get married in the end.
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riaz_925

Chanchan should marry her dog, how's that for unpredictable?

s🤢

Word Count: 1

478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Sanz*

Some Indian shows aren't predictable. But yeah I do each American ones!
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

If you read my response I said based on a couple of your responses (to people who told you to use the remote control) it seemed as though perhaps you were no longer watching the show...so no assumption that you are actually not.Towards the end of my post I even said if you are still watching I hope ou will find it interesting with time.
Again I agree that if you find the show boring and predictable that is your opinion and so it's not constructive criticism as some have been trying to say...I also said very clearly that you are entitled to your opinion the same as anyone else.
Where did I say it was your motivation to make anyone look bad. I asked what is the motivation to take the time to post about something you don't like...as others will tell you I totally agree it is our time to use how we wish so that would not even be a consideration that comes to my mind. Please do not confuse my words with those who are supporting you.
I don't see anywhere where I have been 'so defensive like the show is your mother or something'. However I do find your response extremely defensive perhaps to the level you are suggesting. Why is it ok for you to put your opinion forth but when others disagree and put their opinions forward they are being defensive?

I don't agree with you, sorry.
Closetarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

What on earth makes you think that I pay attention to comment on your posts? When I comment on a post I don't look at the ID but the content. If you're talking about this thread then you decided to comment on a post in which I was addressing the TM and as a courtesy for your comment I responded.

Yes, I do recognise your name and associate it with one of the few who feel a certain way but trust me I don't go out of my way to comment on your posts but thanks again for paying such close attention to what I say.

If you say so...maybe😆
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone, be more respectful of other people's opinions and refrain from attacking them for it. There is no reason to get personal! Everyone is entitled to be on the forum and present their point of view, so do stop from telling other members otherwise.
Topic closed and those in the wrong will be contacted separately.
ChCh DT