I think this show is becoming really predictable

478400 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Manav and chan chan will eventually get married. Chan chan will come onto an orthodox family. There will be saas bahu feuding. Te saas will try in every way to make her bahu look bad and challenge her. Can chan will try to change the ways of the house. In the end it seems like the saas will come to accept chan chan and her ways because chan chan ways are right.

I love Sanaya Irani and her acting but goodness the show is boring me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If this show is boring u then please don't watch this show
478400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kina-

If this show is boring u then please don't watch this show

Okay! 😛

Idk why people like you get so offended easily. It's merely a show 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Isn't every show is? Every show is predictable IMO some twist are unpredictable but you are judging the storyplot here yes we all know that's going to happened but some twist from this show been unpredictable for the past few days like what Uma Ben did to Purvi I didn't expect that and it's just a show none shows out there aren't unpredictable if you ask me.
yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you and good job saying what you think, even if it's not what forum members want to hear.

You see, this forum only wants you to say good things in the name of co structure critism, anything else is bashing.

So be prepared for the bashing.

I agree with you, right now the show has nothing going for it. Boring s an under statement . Irritating is more apt.

Continue watching till the show holds your interest. Most people have stopped watching as the TRP's have shown.

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
in that case getting married of main leads and happy ending is preditable in every show so why we shud watch any?🤔
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sanu5555

in that case getting married of main leads and happy ending is preditable in every show so why we shud watch any?🤔

That's what I said. That point of the show being predictable doesn't make any sense in my case cause every show is.

If a show/movie is base on a book we will know exactly what going to happened and people do watch those as well so why should director even create a Devdas, SC, Parineeta type shows/Movies when they're predictable?
Edited by SimplyPriceless - 11 years ago
dynamos thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well, i agree to some extent but then in Indian TV every show is predictable - leads falling in love, problems at MILs house and so on. The novelty of the show lies in how these sequesnce of events are presented.
Good part of this show is that it has brilliant actors in Supriya Ji and Sanaya (and others too). So i feel the viewers would look forward to the how the events unfold / and are told despite the predictability.
Well, i am enjoying the show till now...
Cheers.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Bashers will be bashers "in the name of constructive criticism" 😛
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Bashers will be bashers "in the name of constructive criticism" 😛

Word Count: 0