The USP of the show!

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
What can get better on your screen when you see two accomplished actors give powerpacked performances? Guys I cannot wait for the rocking scenes between Sanaya and Supriya ji! They are going to set our screens on fire as the outspoken Bahu and the fiery saas! I soo cannot wait for them to share more screenspace together! I bet the trp's are going to be skyhigh with these two's phenomenal chemistry onscreen! All the serious scenes between them so far have been so powerful, I can only imagine what their future scene are going to be like! They are most definitely the USP of the show and their scenes are very much awaited!

I know many of you'll dislike UB though :P I am totally looking forward to seeing scenes of the much awaited Saas Bahu jodi! What about you guys? ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Of course! I for one, am looking forward to the scenes between the MIL - the pompous self-postulating Saas and the DIL- the righteous, happy, friendly, gorgeous, sexy... ahem... Bahu!
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
^Yeah Cannot wait until the DIL changes all the rules of UB's house! That is going to be a treat to watch!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes I'm ready for the Saas/Bahu chemistry.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One thing that can boost TRP...
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant post Ragz! 🤗

They're so amazing together already! From all the interactions so far, Sanz and Supriya have ROCKED. You can feel the sheer excitement when they're facing off!

This Saas-Bahu interaction is brilliant, and it will be amazing for TRP increase as well!

I can't wait until CC comes into the house and changes the rules with this pair! It will be a treat to watch! <3