Best Couple-Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Evergreen couples on the Indian silver screen.

The moment one talks of romance, one will perhaps, go down the memory lane of some romantic movie, to bask in the feeling of romance!

However, with some timeless, eternal love stories on silver screen, some silver screen stars have helped to retain that sense of romance on the smaller version of celluloid as well. Our audience, now thankfully, doesn't have to resort to Hindi films, to reignite those moments of passion.

Replete with timeless sagas and romantic epics of passion, our silver screen couples have helped the audience, to bask in the eternal feeling of love every now and then. Let's check out some of these reel life couples, whose on-screen chemistry set the silver screen on fire and transformed ordinary plots to some immortalized love stories of all time.

Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan

This couple sizzled the screen with their on-screen hate relationship instantly. The portrayal of a bitter relationship between husband and wife and the gradual transformation of the equation with some love and romance, had kept the audience stay glued to the TV screen every night with the telecast of 'Kutumb'. The audience still remains expectant to see the couple, who are now a much real couple, with 2 children.

Harshad Chopra and Aditi Gupta

Who can forget the eternal love story of Heer and Prem? The story was immortalized by Harshad and Aditi to perfection! Playing the leads in 'Kis desh mein hai mera dil', the duo made the on-screen chemistry rocking with their turbulent and passionate love story!

Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra

This couple made a lot of furor with their on-screen and off-screen love tale on 'Kitni mohabbat hai'. However, the audience's desire to see them more still remains a far reached cry as the couple has parted ways, leaving the fans pretty upset. The audience still awaits the moment to see them once again!

Aamna Sharif and Rajeev Khandelwal

Although the leads of ' Kahin na kahin to hoga', have made substantial progress by touching big leads in movies, the audience still remains captivated by their long time charm in the tele show. The perfect, dedicated to each other Sujal and Kashish still remain clearly etched in our memories.

Sushant Rajput and Ankita Lokhande

This couple is the new, much talked about couple in the media. Right from striking a hot chemistry in Pavitra Rishta as Manav and Archana, to the ongoing rumors of their marriage, the audience can't seem to be over them. Although, Sushant is riding high with the success of 'Kai po che', the audience still prefers him with Archana! However, who said that the couple has to be confined to silver screen alone?

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani

After a long time, the audience got to have a slice of rugged good looks with innocent beauty, all packed and served in a beautiful love and hate drama. Barun and Sanaya, rocked with the fans, right from the start, when they were cast opposite each other, to play Arnav and Khushi in 'Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon'. Colors and sparks flew every time the audience watched them bringing their hatred-love alive on screen. Although the show is off air, the audience will do anything to have them back.

Keerti Nagpure and Samir Soni

With huge fan following of Siddhi and Kunal, demanding season 2 of Parichay, it's quite evident that this couple has left an indelible mark on the minds of the audience. They have traversed the life, the ups and downs of the couple, as much as the couple themselves and wish to do it with every season!

Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor

With the very idea of a middle aged couple, pops in the image of Ram and Priya from 'Bade achhe lagte hain'. The couple made a very contemporary, yet a very strong presence on screen, when they ignited the concept of love after marriage, in-between two people, who were in their 30 odd something. The show still rakes in a lot of response from the audience, especially with the couple's sizzling on-screen chemistry.

Share your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for sharing and sigh,, i love reading about them anything and everything.., and it is true that even now i will do anything to have ArHi back, i have never seen anything more perfect than when they r together..

but dear it is the wrong forum..the topic will get closed..
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i just love them they are perfect 4 each other..i dont know if it can be posted here:)
Roop4U thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

thanks for sharing and sigh,, i love reading about them anything and everything.., and it is true that even now i will do anything to have ArHi back, i have never seen anything more perfect than when they r together..

but dear it is the wrong forum..the topic will get closed..

Dear its not about that the show is still going ON or not... its about the evergreen couples of daily soaps...to whom we want watch again n again...😊😊
Roop4U thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruathi

i just love them they are perfect 4 each other..i dont know if it can be posted here:)

My intension is same dear... I realy love barun and sanayas' couple on tv... now i love chhanchhan character too... so i posted here for chanchhan fans.. ...
Edited by Anusha_Chalana - 11 years ago
Roop4U thumbnail

HE IS BARUN SOBTI :P
shelja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't want to watch any serial other than IPKKND
After IPKKND i hv stopped watching any show becoz dey can't even capture attention as IPKKND used to
i miss it so much
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we know they are but im warming to chanman
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
undoubtedly Arshi is the best !!!!!! ❤️
gosh miss them soo much :"(
but dear post in IPK forum..here it'll get closed :((
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail