Fairylights26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well I havn't officially started watching the show yet so can only talk about What I have read and heard so far. ChanChan has a good concept and I am looking forward to watch it once I subscribe Sony TV after my exams. Due to the drop in TRPs this week there are some people out there talking about Sanaya signing the wrong show...But I for one am glad that Finally She has got some good clothes,a gang of girlfriends and new people to challenge and fight.I am glad that she chose something different than a love saga...It's a new show and will take sometime to win the hearts of viewers...especially when you have shows like DABH,Pavitra Rishta and NBTNMKK to compete with...so let's just sit back and watch the show..hoping that we will see some rise in TRPs.It's unfair of people to expect TRPs just because Sanaya is popular and has a large fanbase..remember people her previous show despite having a large Fanbase suffered from low but reasonable TRPs towards the end.The reason for this is These are the kind of shows which the nextgen prefers but shows like Balika Vadhu and other Dramas are preferred by older and Rural audience...But ChanChan is definitely Fresh if you ask me atleast it has started out fresh and hopefully maintain consistency. I fell in love with sanaya as Khushi...I am enjoying watching her as ChanChan(Just caught up with a few scenes on youtube).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

well said!!

for me it started only as Sanaya and thus i watched.. but as the weeks went by i warmed up to the show and i love it as one too apart from jsut Sanaya..

so i am not so messed about TRPs cz IPL is on anyway..

it is a refreshing and very much a fun show!!
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post! I just dont understand dis fuss about trp. Its a new show, lets give it sum time.. Sanaya is doing a fab job, d pets r adorable.all in all its a refreshing show! I m luving Chhan Chhan 😉
happy_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well said 👏
its an awesome show
i just love watchin it 😃
who cares about d trp ?

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u dear..cc is new shw and we need to give it time..rto pick up and with ipl onn cant expp much..jst need to suppt si and cc team...😊
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well said...and needed post.

Just as this show is a sure stress buster for the viewers...feel that it works the same for the Sanaya and her cast...its a stress free job for them...they seem to be having a lot of fun putting this show together (no doubt about the hard work) but when it happens with a dose of fun...nothing like it...no more glycerin...

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TM ji 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

agree with you hope TRP will raise soon or may be after IPL...

Me too fell in love with Sanaya as Khushi now...fallen more for Chanchan...

just look at her...omg...

BillyJean. thumbnail
Sanaya shows are fresh and cater to a mix audience

Other shows that are high TRP are the ones for the older generations and rural areas.

So no worry about TRP...it wil pick up
BillyJean. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

TM ji 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

agree with you hope TRP will raise soon or may be after IPL...

Me too fell in love with Sanaya as Khushi now...fallen more for Chanchan...

just look at her...omg...

@luvukhushi, thanks for this picture, I wanted this angry look picture so bad! Thx again!
LuvuKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

@luvukhushi, thanks for this picture, I wanted this angry look picture so bad! Thx again!

aww welcome dear... check this post( Sunara's).. you can get more pics..
enjoy 😊