just read and think

pujaipkknd thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys tell me one thing what is the use of commenting,hitting chaska meter,poll in if or in any other forum no use right i am not telling for only si but for all.what they will get?.you think they will or we fans get joy .they all dont have time to even read our comments.and what u think if our show is in top of forum then it is nice and safe.ha ha fotgot about ippknd what was its use and other thing is other shows like dabh,pkdh ,yrkkh etc nowhere in top ten here but still still in top of our trp and their actors ranking are below 20 but stii who cares their shows are at top.what u think??? 😳 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Here is the reason.

Sanaya might not be free enough to read the comments one by one. But media personnel who keep statistics are not too busy.

Why do u think when DABH & YRKKH r at the top of the TRP charts YET do u EVER find any of the actors in those shows named as best actors in media reports?
Do u see the media serenading them n the way Sanaya, DD, BS, GC, KSG, VD etc are?

the answer is no.. those actors r simply the characters they play.. once the show is over they will be over, while another set of actors have carved a niche for themselves and are knows for themselves and not just for the 1 single character they were popular as.

So well it feels good to see media appreciation for the actors we love be it SI or BS (personally for me) when they are hailed as the darlings of the public..

I love them and if i could spend a little part of my day (10 mins max it takes to comment on 1 profile, 3 snaps and press the CM 2 times a days) for giving a little help to make it happen, i would happily do it..

but on the other hand i wish this system was not there and it would have made things more peaceful.

BUT now that the system is already in place I am not ready to let down Sanaya or the other actor I love if I can help it!
It might not save a show in the extreme cases in like IPK, where an actor himself left. But look at NTB and see they got a 2nd season for the show when it was never at the top of TRP charts..
thus maintaining positions in the internet matters.

So there r always 2 sides for it..

Finally u asked what joy actors or fans get. I can speak for Sanaya, she gets happy.. She has said it many times, specifically about her shows ranking one here..n etc in some TB interviews during IPK,,

As for the joy I get when i see her winning something is out of the world.. I love her and thus it gives me pleasure to see her winning things.. So that is what I personally get out of what we do..It might not be monetary gains or anything.. But that happiness counts for me :-)

sorry for long rant..but i think I answered all the ques u asked..
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well IF is for online fans... many people here do not contribute to TRps as they watch the show online... so participating in ranking of the show n cast is their way to show they love CC and sanaya !
terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yup you are right but what else we Expats can do. We cannot increase the trps online we can only vote and mind you that we are doing that most diligently. 👏
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Here is the reason.

Sanaya might not be free enough to read the comments one by one. But media personnel who keep statistics are not too busy.

Why do u think when DABH & YRKKH r at the top of the TRP charts YET do u EVER find any of the actors in those shows named as best actors in media reports?
Do u see the media serenading them n the way Sanaya, DD, BS, GC, KSG, VD etc are?

the answer is no.. those actors r simply the characters they play.. once the show is over they will be over, while another set of actors have carved a niche for themselves and are knows for themselves and not just for the 1 single character they were popular as.

So well it feels good to see media appreciation for the actors we love be it SI or BS (personally for me) when they are hailed as the darlings of the public..

I love them and if i could spend a little part of my day (10 mins max it takes to comment on 1 profile, 3 snaps and press the CM 2 times a days) for giving a little help to make it happen, i would happily do it..

but on the other hand i wish this system was not there and it would have made things more peaceful.

BUT now that the system is already in place I am not ready to let down Sanaya or the other actor I love if I can help it!
It might not save a show in the extreme cases in like IPK, where an actor himself left. But look at NTB and see they got a 2nd season for the show when it was never at the top of TRP charts..

Finally u asked what joy actors or fans get. I can speak for Sanaya, she gets happy.. She has said it many times, specifically about her shows ranking one here..n etc in some TB interviews during IPK,,

As for the joy I get when i see her winning something is out of the world.. I love her and thus it gives me pleasure to see her winning things.. So that is what I personally get out of what we do..It might not be monetary gains or anything.. But that happiness counts for me :-)

</font>

Very well said 👏
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bang on.sunara..watt a repplyy 👏 👍🏼
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The answer is simple: I do it for myself!!

When U love someone, I think you've got to show it to them.. Coming to IF and doing things for Sanaya is my way of doing that, it makes me happy to be able to do something for the girl who has given and continues to give me so much joy by her acting... And it's not that its harming me in any way or something, it just takes minutes to comment on SI's profile and buzz articles! It's never a do-or-die situation, like u make it sound here, at least not for me. Whenever I'm free, I like to come here and increase Sanaya's ranking. It gives ME pleasure. I love my fav actors and of course I love to see them on top!

When it comes to online comments, the actors may not read all of them - which we don't expect of them too when we post the comments, coz if they start reading all our comments, there wudn't be much tym left for them to do what they are here to do in the first place!😆 But one can always get a good idea of what we want from just reading a few of them. And also, the no. of comments and fans also convey a few things, ryt?

Also, I think you are wrong in saying that TRP is all that matters. What happened with IPK was totally different, it had nothing to do with TRP's or popularity, was it? Be it TRP or comments on forums, its all how the public get to show how much they love their actors. For the ppl who are not very tech-savvy its the TRP, for us its the online rankings. Both way, the actors just get to know how popular they are, and how much their work is being appreciated.
Edited by Archismita - 11 years ago
FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

Here is the reason.

thank you so much 🤗
👏
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Sunara and Archismita...thankyou for saying all that I wanted to.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Sunara and Archismita ... thanks for putting it in words!
I never believed in the rankings on IF ... and I still don't ... I started commenting only when I heard Sanaya say she comes on IF ... if she ever reads the comments and is happy that we appreciate her, I'm happy that the pleasure she gives me on screen, I can return some of that in the form of my appreciation on a platform she visits.