Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This is a post to bookmark! Sanaya's expressions were fantastic yesterday ... I re-watched the episode three times just to see those eyes brimming with mirth and mischief ... adorable!!!

I loved this one ... because it speaks volumes about Chhanchan's character ... She threw a challenge to Manav, he accepted it and carried it out ... and she acknowledges his win gracefully and with smiling admiration ... no malice or grudge in her heart at all ... loved that!

terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Her eyes, her hair her smile !!!!!!!!!! Just mesmerising
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she is the queen of expressions😊
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh, Sanaya's expressions are adorable!

-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She is so damn beautiful!!
alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Queen of Expressions,she is.you've captured each moment so perfectly,girlie.Saved them all :)
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

This is a post to bookmark! Sanaya's expressions were fantastic yesterday ... I re-watched the episode three times just to see those eyes brimming with mirth and mischief ... adorable!!!

I loved this one ... because it speaks volumes about Chhanchan's character ... She threw a challenge to Manav, he accepted it and carried it out ... and she acknowledges his win gracefully and with smiling admiration ... no malice or grudge in her heart at all ... loved that!

awww so so true!!
n i lvoe how u explained it as usual!! seriously it is very cute that she doesn't have a grudge in her heart and when needed is completely appreciative of him for fulfilling the dare she gave!

would love to see more of these cuteness in the coming days!! specially how he falls in love with these such traits of her :-)

Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
She is the expression queen.
Najia1234 thumbnail
Beautiful snapz! Just love her<3 (Y) thank u for sharing,u've done it nicely(Y) keep going =)
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome pics dear...luved them a lot...🤗