Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely post but i have to admit that i still not found any expressions on his face.sorry he have to work a lot to match up Sanaya.otherwise good epi.I loved the way sanaya delivered her dialouges but Farhan still quite lame as the way he talk to Anarkali.he had to tell a sher to her but truly,I didnt like the way he delivered his dialouge .I know some people saying he is improving.may be its true but i wat he modulate his voice a little bit and stop ivivng same expressions most of the time.otherwise i start liking rugved,himanshoo too.hope for the best.😊
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u.bt again we need to gove farhan some time..he has picked up and his actinfg seems to be better thn before nw..

I gues aftr mon we shlkd be ablke to see some romance betwen leads..😃
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Posting after really long! I don't even remember when I posted last and thanks to my horrribly busy work schedule. lol

I loved absolutely adored ChanMan scenes in the 11th april episode! I am loving how they are showing each other down in their own childish ways! LOL they bring this funny smile on my face! When the bonfire scene started , I have to admit, I loved how hot Farhan looked while playing the guitar ❤️ and the way he looked at ChhanChhan was really lovey dovey and cute with the mesmerizing guitar background music 😳 and just for that one second also the way she looked at him, gave me a small goosebump :P The chit scene was cute! Although such scenes can be cliched, this was really well executed. When ChhanChhan was given the task of looking into his eyes and saying her "dil ki baat" I loved Manav's face there 🤣 Poor guy looked so lost! That was fun to watch, and Sanaya's eyes in that scene ☺️ That light brown colour and the shape of her eyes are just marvellous ❤️ Her eyes speak volumes! Wish they had focussed on his eyes a little more. Also wish the scene was a bit longer! :) Nevertheless, these two have started to grow on me, hope they give us wonderful romance in the coming days! I know Sanaya will make us drool, I can say it! But I still have my doubts on Farhan, I hope he manages to do it decently more than anything <3

Looking forward to your guys' response <33

-Ragini.

i too loved the guitar playing scene...

eye to eye look...

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I have to say, I am hopeful after last night's episode too 😛 ... I think they will be a cute couple. Farhan needs to improve a lot more, but he's getting there.
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Farhan is growing on me as well 😊...and the scenes were kinda cute 😉