Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Her eyes are fabulous ... so expressive!!! She doesn't need words, her eyes say it all πŸ‘ And I love that glint of pure mischief she gets ... only two actresses I have seen who have done it before so well ... Madhubala and Madhuri Dixit . Madhubala meaning the original Madhubala 😳

ahhh talk about it Diya!! she is the one piece of the world in that!! i love the way her eyes twinkle and that glean that lights up her eyes from within when she is up to no good and is getting naughty!!

sigh.. the most beautiful emotions she conveys simply with her eyes..even if her whole face is covered and only eyes r visible she has eyes powerful enough to make a person weep or giggle or blush...
love her!!

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: varma.nishi1

Her eyes speak volumes na sunara πŸ˜‰

they do indeed!! i can write an essay just on those beautiful eyes that speak thousands thoughts everytime they gaze at us...
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SUPERSTAR-S.I

OMG SUNARA U SAID ITπŸ‘ U SPEAK JUST MY HEART VOICEπŸ˜› SHE IS JUST AN AMZING ACTREES πŸ‘ THERE ARE VERY FEW ACTORS IN THIS INDUSTRY WHO ARE ABLE TO DO JUSTICE IN EACH SECNE WITH THEIR GESTURES FLAWLESLYπŸ˜›

thank u :-)
i am truly fascinated with the way her eyes speak.. and today when i watched it.. i was like even if the TV was on mute she would have conveyed exactly the same thing just using her eyes!!
truly talented!!
OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love Sanny's eyes!!! Its one of her best features!!! She doesn't have to say anything, her eyes say it all...
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
* Touchwood * 😳

Word Count: 1

_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well said! Even I was just looking at her eyes the whole tym... They are mesmerizing!!❀️
appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg i was jus starring... Awww amazing she is...
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u said it all Sunara~
i was mesmerized by the stare she gave to Manav when he play guitar...
like she being in dreamland before wake up n start making annoyed face...

also when she start taking mood on delivering her 'love' brain wala speech...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

love that FK also not so disappointing... i guess he doing good...
just few eps with Sanaya... his improvement was doing great... i believe in future we gonna get hottest love story n jodi in recent time~😎
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah I seen that she's the master at that no TV actress has anything over her IMO.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that time I really thought a very expressive male lead could make wonders in that scene as she was so so good there..