Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

special36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

OMG OMG OMG they show CC opening a door and a man with a huge over the head mask scares her and she shouts.. and Anarkali gets upset with the sound and runs away!
(i think it was Manav and he takes off his mask then) but by then Anarkali is gone in to the forest so CC runs after her..
Then finally when CC picks Anarkali up her foot slips and she falls backwards in to a slope!

And she screams as she falls completely down and Manav hears it!

worried for anrkali and chhanchhanπŸ˜•
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
And we have to wait three days to see what happens next ... πŸ˜• ... although it is pretty predictable πŸ˜†
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

hahaha ya looks like it!! but lol i want them to fight for a little while longer!! this is fun!! πŸ˜†

Yep yep, I too don't want the story moving too fast towards love-track! I like these nok-jhoks😳 Can't wait for Monday now! Gosh, 3 DAYS!!!!πŸ˜•
Edited by Archismita - 11 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

The 3 days wait is on can't wait anymore to see what happened.

i was first so scared that they wouldn't give a precap like last week! now that they gave they gave a heart attack precap that only made us go crazy waiting for the 3 days to pass!! 😲 they know exactly how to drive us crazy! πŸ€ͺ
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

but it will result in him feeling guilty and also in him helping ChhanChhan to come up.. 😳

wonder if she gets quite hurt, cz that falls seemed pretty huge with the distance quite big! And worse she fell backwards so no control and with Anarkali's weight on it too!! 😲

ya but hope nothing will happen...may be at last minute before she fall Manav will save 😳 😳 😳
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

ya but hope nothing will happen...may be at last minute before she fall Manav will save 😳 😳 😳

no dear no chance of saving before she falls.. she is a long distance away from him and he only hears her scream by which time she has already fallen..

his part will come only after that..😳
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

no dear no chance of saving before she falls.. she is a long distance away from him and he only hears her scream by which time she has already fallen..

his part will come only after that..😳

oh ok 😊 so hope both wont get hurt ..or nothing serious...
arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now Manav would search her and help Chhanchhan...Hope Sanaya had many matresses before falling from the cliff...waiting to see the next epi on monday
OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh No πŸ˜’ But I think this will bring closeness in Chhanchhan and Farhan's relationship!!!
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think this will mark the beginning of their love story πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Thanks for the precap info :)