Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

A New trend on TV!!! Pets on TV Soaps to add freshness to the Story.

Do you remember the real hero of classic Hum Aapke Hain Kaun - the sweet little pup named Tuffy? I just adored him and wondered if any such cuties will appear on our idiot box as well. Guess the thoughts knocked some minds and amidst the iconic Saas-Bahu saga and hate-love-hate equations; it is a refreshing break to have new members joining us at prime time. We are not talking about some animal planet type shows or shows for children. We are talking about our very own dailies.

It never felt out of league when Naksh demanded for a pet dog. His family, just like many of ours, had their reservations for the same. But than no reservations could stand tall when charming Puchki Goldy entered the sets of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Even Kokila ben of Saath Nibhana Saathiya had to bow down to accept cutie pups Champin her house. Rashi became proud mother of these puppies. They could sense the upcoming danger and warned Rashi to save Meera from it. Though their onscreen presence was fleeting, yet their cameo had added a new vibrancy in the tale.

If Champ can sense danger, Chiku from the show Anamika can sense paranormal activities more easily than the rest of the crew on the show. He is the real superstar of the show…. Ooops …..I mean the super dog of the show. This cuddly black dog gets enough footage onscreen to keep the viewers glued to their screens.

Sheru track in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah not just added another comedy tadka in the track but was also propitious for the show. With this track the TRP of the show surged landing it in top 3 show slots. Sheru became a family member of evergreen Gokuldham society, so much so that the family did not even hesitate in declaring prize money for their lost dog.

And last but not the least; it is raining dogs on the sets of Chhanchhan. Be it dhyan mein magnn Dhyanchand, cadenced Anarkali, royal Jahapana or the cutest of the lotPuchpuch…..Oh man … the team indeed did an outstanding job in their selection. We hear that the casting of the show got delayed because of the stretched out dog auditions.

The producer claims that two of the canines can actually even cry. Who the hell wants to see them crying? We toh love them for bringing in fun n frolic in the scenes by stirring up fights between Chhanchhan and the male lead of the show. Right readers?

Any successful formula soon becomes a trend in our TV industry. Guess now it's time for pet tales on the shows. They not only bring in a new kind of relationship in the existing equations but are proving healthy for the TRPs. Let's wait for the next new pet on our TV. Till then, do let us know who is your favourite pet – Puchki Goldy, Champ, Chiku, Sheru, Dhyanchand, Anarkali, Jahapana or Puchpuch? Tell us your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chhanchhan's dogs are definitely the most popular already ... I was talking to a friend about a new show with dogs, she is a big dog lover too ... and her instant response was "Chanchan?! I love that show!"
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Among all the dogs i love puch puch the most.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
aww my cutieee pie Puchpuch allthe wayyy!!! awww awww

he is shooo cutie cuteee!! 🤗

oh man!! aww i am in love with that little thing!! aahh now i am gonna send this article to Aahaana as an added incentive to add Puchpuch as a celebrity to the IF celeb list!! ⭐️😆
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TFS 😊 CC dogs r very cute 😊 cutest Puchpuch ❤️
kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
tfs. Chhanchhan dog's are the best on tv.
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow tht was a very nice article!!!!😊
puchpuch is the cutest of all dogs🤗
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanku sooo much fr sharing!!!!