UmaBen the distruptive student.

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

When UmaBen was being nasty and taunting the teacher, Purvi.

It reminded me of school days when there always used to be one kid who would always ask the most weirdest, funny but point to be taken questions and that would entertain the whole class and class would get spoiled because the kid didn't want to learn just wanted to have fun...
and this can relate to UB being that disruptive kid, except that her heart wasn't as pure as that kid.. kids do things without knowing the consequences but here UB had full on intention to insult and make break Purvi's what-ever little confidence she had managed to get from CC.
I found the scene funny even though I felt bad for Purvi.
UmaBen acting as a student was pretty impressive, looks like she must have been the naughty kid when she was in school,
Can you imagine her school days, 😆 uff nightmares for the teachers.
Then in her report card she would get warning from the teacher...
and now she got another chance to finish playing pranks and joking around with teacher, so how can she miss the opportunity..afterall she is very good at accounting for things that happened with her.
oh !UmaBen was hilarious yesterday, but her way of payback was slightly childish and forceful attention seeking! 🤢 compared with CC's idea of writing an article in the paper.. it's funny how the elder one chose to be childish and the younger one was more mature enough to handle the situation.
Edited by Poojaa_P - 11 years ago