Chanchan needs to do better

terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I think uma Ben needs to grow up and purvi should also grow a back bone.
The hero besides his bad acting talks with a strange quirk of his mouth towards the left side as if he has a chewing gum in his mouth all the time.
The highlight of the play is Sanaya irani with her fabulous acting and very pretty face. The rest including the story line is very run of the mill and hogwash. Sorry but they need to get it together otherwise Sanaya too may not be able to attract an audience and stay on top. She is already on number three and the trps have come down too, this does not fare well for her career as well.

She needs to either join jhalak to stay on top or just leave this project for a better one as there are three plays with a similar theme being introduced on TV and with this much competition chanchan is in serious hot waters. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by dididumb - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow all of us have become fortune tellers...
sanaya fans are really knows whats best for her then she herself...hmmm
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
chancjan is doing fine because of ipl its affected
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the show just started...all this will take time ..and also IPL is going...
everything will just fine :)))
bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So sanaya rank fall down to 3 bcz of this show..Then how come some actors without any projects in TV industry stay on top and their fans are increasing day by day...
I dont know much about IF ranking..but i heard that its based on fan's activity only..
mallee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
chanchan is doing fine because of ipl its affected
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i am loving chhanchhan and its best show giving ๐Ÿ˜ณ30 mins of pure entertainment ๐Ÿ˜ณwhich i am looking forward to...its the best after ipk bas...
hope it takes the same place where ipk is in my heart..not any mine but millions out there...:)its the best !!!!๐Ÿ‘
sorry but have patience...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dididumb

I think uma Ben needs to grow up and purvi should also grow a back bone.

The hero besides his bad acting talks with a strange quirk of his mouth towards the left side as if he has a chewing gum in his mouth all the time.
The highlight of the play is Sanaya irani with her fabulous acting and very pretty face. The rest including the story line is very run of the mill and hogwash. Sorry but they need to get it together otherwise Sanaya too may not be able to attract an audience and stay on top. She is already on number three and the trps have come down too, this does not fare well for her career as well.

She needs to either join jhalak to stay on top or just leave this project for a better one as there are three plays with a similar theme being introduced on TV and with this much competition chanchan is in serious hot waters. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Considering you are a fan as you do care a lot about San's career, how about we just leave it on San, she has her set of priorities and with all of that she has reached where she is today, It was her decision to take up MJHT, and it was her decision to take up IPK, Similarly today it is her decision to stick with CC. Trust comes with love.
CC is very different from the dramatic, anti-hero shows flooded in the market. I am sure there is an audience for light-hearted shows, who watches CC and is thoroughly enjoying it.
Everyone knows Indian TV industry is a money making machine and not just about providing quality/creative entertainment. Which is why a mere hit formula is copied XYZ times and a show which doesnt get decent ratings is turned down in a month or two. Shows like Mukti Bandhan (that was one show I loved ! Sadly it got scrapped :/)
I am glad CC is one such show which doesn't follow the painted black evil character, and the no-voice female lead who is pushed and pulled from all corners.

After this if CC doesn't get recognized then it is not the show and the makers who are to be blamed for their free thinking but the people who are used to the unrealistic high-voltage drama.
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Considering you are a fan as you do care a lot about San's career, how about we just leave it on San, she has her set of priorities and with all of that she has reached where she is today, It was her decision to take up MJHT, and it was her decision to take up IPK, Similarly today it is her decision to stick with CC. Trust comes with love.
CC is very different from the dramatic, anti-hero shows flooded in the market. I am sure there is an audience for light-hearted shows, who watches CC and is thoroughly enjoying it.
Everyone knows Indian TV industry is a money making machine and not just about providing quality/creative entertainment. Which is why a mere hit formula is copied XYZ times and a show which doesnt get decent ratings is turned down in a month or two. Shows like Mukti Bandhan (that was one show I loved ! Sadly it got scrapped :/)
I am glad CC is one such show which doesn't follow the painted black evil character, and the no-voice female lead who is pushed and pulled from all corners.

After this if CC doesn't get recognized then it is not the show and the makers who are to be blamed for their free thinking but the people who are used to the unrealistic high-voltage drama.

well said:)

_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well about the IF rankings, all I can say is this has got nothing to do with a show's popularity. They are pretty much based on fans activity, and depends on how much the fans are active and willing to support their stars. One can very well see that top TRP shows do not have any actor on the top ten list, whereas actors not active in TV at the moment are also securing top positions.

Though it's a little early to say anything, and also one has to keep in mind IPL and Sony's previous record with TRPs, I think this show will get a good response. It doesn't necessarily have to be a top show, and as far as I know Sanaya, she believes in experimenting with her roles. And about the show, I think it is doing pretty well as far as the standard of Indian shows are concerned. A conservationist saas against a modern minded bahu and how she slowly changes the former - it is a track which has been used extensively in Indian tv, and those shows have garnered good TRPs. Good against the bad, in the saas-bahu way, is what draws the Indian TRP audience. And as far as we youths (mostly Sanaya fans) are concerned, we can pretty much adjust to anything and everything as far as Sanaya Irani is there๐Ÿ˜†. And its really not that bad on the love-story front, too. So I guess her career is safe there.

Just give the show some time if u are a Sanaya fan, I would say u should just sit back and support her with whatever she does.๐Ÿ˜Š She knows what's best for her and anyway, afterall she is the one responsible for what happens with her and not us. So, just sit back and enjoy the show๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Archismita - 11 years ago