Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Aww, was really hoping for her to participate :/
Oh well, she will get many more chances!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am sad ... I was hoping to see her on weekends too, as a three day weekend is long without a sight of Sanaya ... but she is the best judge of what she wants to do ... if she wants to give priority to her show, then hats off to her dedication. She knows the show is riding on her and Supriya, and she will give it her very best, regardless of her personal preferences ... once she has made a commitment, she sticks to it. And nothing is more important than health, no point taking on more than you can chew.
I hope we will see her in a dance show sometime in the future though ... or at least see her dance in Chhanchhan. Hope Farhan can dance!
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs and i m happy that si has nt signed jhalak..i knw in the past i have seen ankita and ragini of bidaai fainting on stage due to overdose of work..i want sanz to concentrate on 1 project @ a time...πŸ‘
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Its ok.
Your health is more important for us
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
at last we found someting from sanaya's mouth about Jhalak.okay,I m with her whatever decision she will take for her.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I am sad ... I was hoping to see her on weekends too, as a three day weekend is long without a sight of Sanaya ... but she is the best judge of what she wants to do ... if she wants to give priority to her show, then hats off to her dedication. She knows the show is riding on her and Supriya, and she will give it her very best, regardless of her personal preferences ... once she has made a commitment, she sticks to it. And nothing is more important than health, no point taking on more than you can chew.
I hope we will see her in a dance show sometime in the future though ... or at least see her dance in Chhanchhan. Hope Farhan can dance!

@ Diya S -- even i felt sad dear-- bt again tv ind is tough yaar..it invoves working around the clock for long hrs..no point is making ur healkth go for toss..in past season have seen ankita and ragini of bidaai faint on stage...gd si is through professional..hats off to her..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ohh so sad...was so happy to see her in jdj6..
but support her anyways !!!!
U rock Sanaya !
Silver_Stack thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am disappointed with the news😭

..But It's her decision after all...Health comes first...

May be next season...
Edited by hyd285 - 11 years ago
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is sad to hear.. i was expecting allot... but no probs...
even Sanaya wanted to participate from last year and if she don't wanna participate means i can understand well...

even she will feel upset but she is right it is not good to take everything and get stress.. she knows well and how to handle things...

Sanaya you are just mind blowing... your every decisions amaze me... be the same... we your fans will support you in what ever you decide...

Love you my Angel...
bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its her decision..hope we will see her dance in cc..
It shows her dedication and commitment.