I am not doing Jhalak: Sanaya Irani

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6 is all set to surface on TV screen. Popular names are pouring out in media to be part of this dancing reality show to explore their dancing talent.

Singer Shaan has been till date finalized to be one of the contestants, while Drashti Dhami andKaranvir Bohra would host the show is speculated in the media. In the midst, popular actress Sanaya Irani aka Chhanchhan was also in headlines for being part of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaaas she went on confirming it on one of the social networking sites which was reported by certain section of media.

However, we have learnt that Sanaya Irani is not active on any social networking sites. Therefore, we went ahead to contact her on which the young lass stated, "No I'm not doing jhalak, though I was offered it but due to the hectic shoot schedules it is not possible for me as my show has just started I did not take it up."

"I did not want to jeopardize my health too," she further adds.

Sorry fans, may be your favourite actress will shake a leg on Jhalak next year!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
m happy she is not doing jhalak,coz i was also thinking that it would be too hectic for her and also her health might not take it well...

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tfs
i would have loved to see sanaya in jdj
but sanaya knows what's best for her
i will always support sanaya
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing! Sanaya knows what's best for her...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
this is TOI.. sigh it means it is mostly accurate..but then again the Scrutiny blog owner wouldn't so confidently confirm it that she has already signed on the dotted line and would start rehearsals soon but is not allowed to say anything to media.. so i am yet not gonna believe either way..
specially cz the show is for 4 days and it won't hinder shoots much..but who knows if her scenes have a lot of screen space n thus she wilbe real busy..

i will be sad that i won't get to see her dancing in the show.. i had my heart set on it...

but anyway Sanaya knows what is best for her, and her health is indeed the most important thing and if she feels it would be too hectic then indeed it is better to not be a part of it instead of risking her health..

i would support her in all she does... same for this no matter which decision she takes.

thanks for sharing..
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
at least that rumour is settled...after all Sanaya knows whats best for her
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya once again hats of to your professionalism&dedication toward your show. always support what ever decision you take. Yes its very difficlult to mannage reality show &dialy show the same time.
Edited by P.Srinivas - 11 years ago
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😭why dammit😭
i had dreamt of sanaya participating and also winning...
hope she does next year 😭
all the best sanaya whatever she is doing i support her:)
are trps out?????
prachi1516 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I wanted to see her in jdj but anyways i will support sanaya always.
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS. It would have been a pleasure seeing her in Jhalak but I want the best for her and will always support.