Frequent Posters

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
shame on the basherz🤪
Raabail thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏very good and much needed post. this forum needs such positive posts alot. thanks. bashers will bash no matter what. even if every thing will be positive (which is going to be very soon) they will still find the reason to bash and if they will not find any reason they will start bashing chemistry btw PUCHPUCH and ANARKALI😉
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TRPs do matter for sustenance of a show but not at all important right now for CC as it has just started,morever as u said,IPL has started. V have seen that inspite of sanz's last show not having the best of TRPs it ruled bcz of its popularity. So v should hope for CC to please people n not worry much abt its TRP
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lrlpam

TRPs do matter for sustenance of a show but not at all important right now for CC as it has just started,morever as u said,IPL has started. V have seen that inspite of sanz's last show not having the best of TRPs it ruled bcz of its popularity. So v should hope for CC to please people n not worry much abt its TRP

i guess u dont know abt d trps of IPK..it was always 3.5-3.6 except june bcoz of kidnapping track... it had trp of 3+ during ipl also...one more thing i want to say it was at top 5 most of the tym nd highest rank was 2nd when its trp ws 4.8...so i think it ruled nt only for its IF popularity bt also for trps...
Edited by prim123 - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prim123

i guess u dont know abt d trps of IPK..it was always 3.5-3.6 except june bcoz of kidnapping track... it had trp of 3+ during ipl also...one more thing i want to say it was at top 5 most of the tym nd highest rank was 2nd when its trp ws 4.8...so i think it ruled nt only for its IF popularity bt also for trps...

The show took months to get there its till the Diwali track TRP jump to 3+ while this show is 3 weeks old too early to judge.
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

The show took months to get there its till the Diwali track TRP jump to 3+ while this show is 3 weeks old too early to judge.

i m nt judging CC...m also a regular viewer of CC...i just cleared out some points said by one person that ipk only ruled bcoz of its popularity it doesnt hv a high trp..i just told her dat it has always a formidable trps
Barun_Fever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but where is the trp article? I don't see it, can someone post the link.
Thanks,

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am chilled now.. if this show runs for even one month i dont care .. she will defo come back with other show .. all i care is I have to see her frequently.. :)
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How did u know the trp? Where is it updated? Is it 0.9?
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pashna

How did u know the trp? Where is it updated? Is it 0.9?