Why so much fuss over a TRP??

764734 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone, just saw the TRP of Chanchan this week, it was 0.9, so what's the big deal... We can't expect any of the Sony's show to start off with 4.0 TRPs seeing their previous records... Because of IPL, Every shows TRP has dropped with a big margin n Chanchan is just 2 weeks old.. Every show takes it's own time to leave an impact n so does Chanchan... Why people are getting panicked over it n why some bashers are celebrating over it... Does it make sense??? U have project n U will definitely have ur target time to achieve it, isn't it... Sanaya is someone who wants to experiment with her roles not being too conscious about success ratio... Ok even if Chanchan proves out to be a failure, what's the big deal?? She will get a better opportunity next time... So please chill n njoy the show till it's on air...πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Who is celebrating?
Better dey pray for der favourite's success instead of celebrating show's law TRP
Edited by -Catz- - 11 years ago
prachi1516 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I care a damn about haters n i just care for sanaya n what haters n bashers think doesnt matter to me bcaz their thinking wont change anything ,they cant make anyone up or down n i m very sad now seeing d trp now though i always know thats going to happen n if u r sanaya fan plz give 2 comment on her profile daily bcaz she is lacking in comments.
Haters or bashers r not trp makers n people who make trp r not even on IF thats why dabh is on no 1 but its not no 1 in IF so these stupid basher dont matter for me.
I want to see her show atleast in top 5 n i dont want to see her show in bottom of trp chart so i m worried n sanaya has other shows offer too so i never wanted her to work with sony n if this show dont work then sorry to say that it will not be good for her career too n if this show dont get that much popularity then it will get difficult for her to get a good show again but i trust SI on this i know her awsum acting can charm anyone but at present i m worried for trp bcaz i always wanted to see her winning awards n u will say dont think so much about future n u cant predict it bcaz my frnds r saying that dont worryabout chanchan trp it will be good but now d trp is low again and I know after IPL trp might raise to some point but i never wanted sanaya show to get trp below 2 or 3 so i cant relax .
I know i m being too negative but i cant get any postive feelings now n when it come to sanaya i m very possesive about her as i simply love her.

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
what i think is that TRPs keep yo-yoing in the first month or so until the first major twist/track is introduced. As of now the show is in the preliminary stage, characters are being introduced and people are slowly warming up to them. (I must say that this stage is also therefore important and more attention should be paid to the characterizations). So it is not really a matter of concern as of now...it is only the second week, slot is tough, IPL is on! as the weeks pass by, i am hopeful that Chhanchhan rakes in the numbers that are enough to keep the channel happy 😊
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
much needed post !!!
thanks ! :)))
764734 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SreeASRfan

what i think is that TRPs keep yo-yoing in the first month or so until the first major twist/track is introduced. As of now the show is in the preliminary stage, characters are being introduced and people are slowly warming up to them. (I must say that this stage is also therefore important and more attention should be paid to the characterizations). So it is not really a matter of concern as of now...it is only the second week, slot is tough, IPL is on! as the weeks pass by, i am hopeful that Chhanchhan rakes in the numbers that are enough to keep the channel happy 😊

Absolutely... Atleast a span of 2 months should be given to judge any new serial...It's too early to pass a negative comments over a new show that has just started... China Wall was not built in a day, it definitely takes time... DABH is ruling the TRP charts, we cant expect Chanchan to do so well is such a tough spot that too so early.. . So much of a criticism is not acceptable...
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant post Rashmi..let people say anything any shw for that matter takes time.and in sony there are hardly any serials ... i guess after balh only shw that cld do well is CC..the entire credit goes to SI..and i guess nw alll have started to work hard and i am sure CC will climb the trp charts soon...

gd post RashmiπŸ‘πŸΌ
bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post.First of all we dont have to worry about trp.Its only the business people who has to worry about those stuffs..The show is new and it will take time to pick up..if some people are celebrating over low trp..just ignore it..how do they feel if their boss or client just bash them in their first month of job..I am enjoying the show and hope it will get more interesting with lots of twist.
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
True that. If I like a show, I will watch it inspite of low TRPs. And some shows I will never watch no matter how high the TRPs are. I watched Week 1, wasn't too impressed. Didn't watch Week 2. Started watching again this week and feel it is better. I have no idea if I will watch it the next week or the week after and frankly it is just a TV show itna kya sochna. We the audience being bothered about a show's TRP is rather silly IMO. Aur bhi gam hain duniya mein TRPs ke siva πŸ˜†
BlueBloodQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Like every person shows his talent when that moments come in front of him ,like that , this serial will show it's capacity . Forget about bashers and trp ... Let 's concentrate about our favourite show .
Edited by Hemalatha.s - 11 years ago