DNA:TVs 4 legged stars-Chanchan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

TV's four-legged stars

Chaya Unnikrishnan

A man's best friend is a dog, and this is evident in several serials currently on air. When producer Vipul Shah was casting for Chhanchhan, he'd claimed to have auditioned 100 dogs before zeroing in on four! For producer Rajan Shahi, a dog proved to be instrumental in bringing an emotional connect with the viewers in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Read on for more interesting doggie tales...

When Sanaya Irani was told she would be a dog trainer in the serial she was very happy. Reason: She loves dogs and even has them at home. "I was really excited, especially after seeing the cute Puch Puch who comfortably fits into my hands," smiles Sanaya. However, she admits that it is difficult to shoot a scene with them. "Dogs will be dogs," she sighs. Nevertheless, she enjoys shooting with them and "it's the director who tears out his hair," laughs the actress. However, when she goes home, her pets go crazy smelling her because of the proximity she has had with the dogs in the serial!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww puchpuch is damn adrorable .. cute article
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs. Sanaya's poor doggies at home must think she's cheating on them when they smell th other doggies on her.😆
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I love dogs. Puch Puch is so adorable. Now I know the real reason behind Sanaya agreeing on doing Chhan Chhan 'Her Dog Love". Just kidding *LOL*. Anarkali is also so cuteee.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awww her favorite is also Puchpuch!! yeh!! aww awww now i know why Sanaya said yes to the serial!! hehe Puchpuch magic!!

aww i love that cute little thing!! awww
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I can imagine Sanaya's dogs going crazy when she comes home smelling of other dogs! 😆 My dog is the same! Sanaya must be enjoying herself with the dogs on sets ... dogs are such adorable creatures ... and these four look so cute!
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Haha. Puchpuch is cute. But Dhyanchand has the acting chops 😆
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so many people who wasn't a dog lover started to love doggies coz of Puchpuch so obviously Sanaya will love them and have a great time..
Anarkali also cute na...
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jaya100

Tfs. Sanaya's poor doggies at home must think she's cheating on them when they smell th other doggies on her.😆

🤣

good one...

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

so many people who wasn't a dog lover started to love doggies coz of Puchpuch so obviously Sanaya will love them and have a great time..

Anarkali also cute na...

yeah I don't like dogs but now I love Puchpuch ❤️