Manav aka Farhan very real character!!!

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Facing the facts frankly it obvious that may of us started watching the show for Sanaya!!!

But slowly i am liking the show and esp the leads...Manav the character is special!!!!

Its refreshing to see a story in which a couple of modern thinking and dressed girls and normally dressed guys come...

I am literally tired of narcissistic ..."i me aur main" and my past ...i am angry young man...kind of guys on TV show!!

For a change its good to see that there is normal guy with good family and not haunting past or obsession!!!!

Manav seems to be happy go lucky guy...born in rich family and enjoying without a worry and i am sure tom even after marriage if there is gonna be Saas-bahu drama (just hope this treated differently not same gheesa pita type)...he will not speak back against his mother...but our Chanchan will take care of that part so that he can concentrate on playing all innocent lover!!!

Farhan as an actor has also improved a lot and has lots of scope in upcoming episodes...

Manav and his kinds are more real as far as i know so such show is pleasure to watch!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey wonderful post...even i really manav,he is so normal...and farhan has improved n he will improve much more in the future Inshallah...today he seemed much more natural with SI..
Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I always refer to him as fresh air which we haven't seen for a while on t.v.
plus farhan is tall nd very handsome 😳
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post Sree :)) I agree!! It's good to see normal relatable guys on TV :))
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes agreed on all counts.

Even CC character is real. Has a Complete loving family well educated, wearing normal clothes.

Both the leads come form regular families and have normal backgrounds.

Really relating well to the characters. With CC We are not taken into a fictional world for 30 mins and then back, seems like we are seeng ourselves or someone we know👏

Hope this stays the focus of the show.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree sree ..people say manav is immature but i love his immaturity too ,for the fact that he hasn't faced any such trouble in life,is youngest of all nd maa da ladla too 😆.. so his careless ,some times silly attitude is welcome from my side(right now) ..nd m happy how they are showing his typical brother side for his sis ..hez happy go lucky nd good at heart so over all a character to follow happily .. nd farhan was really good in the gun scene today ,he jst needs to stop twisting his mouth .. other wise m happy hez improving ,nd yes he looks very good at least to me !!!
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
618043 thumbnail

I agree & I'm loving him a lot. 😊
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Heyy nice to see you here and lovely post! I feel the same...the show is moving along very nicely. I just want to watch a feel-good show without unnecessary drama. It doesn't have to be super serious, its a TV show, as long as its fun and good time pass, that's all I need!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you. He's very refreshing.
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep agreed totally!!! :)
nice post!!