Didn't feel sorry for Purvi !

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I was actually irritated with her !
The girl is spineless ! I agree she cannot change her personality in a day !
But where is the purvi who stood up for her principles at the wedding !
Chhan Chhan cannot be babysitting her always !
But the entire scene was natural without being OTT ! Even I would not prefer classes without credibility !
Uma Ben is clever and cunning ! She s not EVIL ! She didn't do any harm ! She knew which strings to pull ! Hats off to her characterization !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed! I was wondering why was Purvi so nervous when she hasnt done anything wrong!! Why couldnt she give a fitting reply to UB? But den again she isnt as gutsy as CC! She needs CC to support her. But its high tym she bcums Atmanirbhar!
Hats off to UB! Saap bhi mar gaya aur laathi bhi nahi tooti πŸ˜†
Edited by sushk123 - 11 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushk123

Agreed! I was wondering why was Purvi so nervous when she hasnt done anything wrong!! Why couldnt she give a fitting reply to UB? But den again she isnt as gutsy as CC! She needs CC to support her. But its high tym she bcums Atmanirbhar!
Hats off to UB! Saap bhi mar gaya aur laathi bhi nahi tooti πŸ˜†

and she ended it with her ' Baghwan sab ka bhala karein.. Lekin shuru mujhse karein...πŸ‘
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree!
i did not feel sorry for Purvi at all!
i was like stand up to Umaben Purvi...i was practically screaming
after all the himmat, learning how to be courageous from CC and fighting at her own wedding scenes...i wanted to slap Purvi for allowing Umaben to succeed.
Now all her reputation is down the drain...she could have just been a bit more stronger
sigh
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Jaya right.

I would like to see purvi pick up the pieces now... I just don't want another Rhonda dhona from her
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

Jaya right.

I would like to see purvi pick up the pieces now... I just don't want another Rhonda dhona from her

yes you got my name right 😊
same! its high time she fights her life battle on her own
she should not wait for CC to come and set everything right
lets see what happens...
crying is fine...after crying you get a whole new hope and courage but i dont want her to be helpless and sit down and have a rona dhona...i want her to be strong and learn to fight!
thats all 😊
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I felt bad for her. But at the same time, she needs to build up her confidence too.

But honestly, if I saw an aunty like Umaben around me, I would run away. As fast as I could. In the opposite direction. Probably screaming too.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This time I kind of supported Uma Ben - she played quite smartly. Purvi behaved like a spineless (Akash / Payal - I know comparisons are not allowed)
Chhan Chhan has her own life to live till when will she keep helping Purvi ?

priya_cool_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

I felt bad for her. But at the same time, she needs to build up her confidence too.

But honestly, if I saw an aunty like Umaben around me, I would run away. As fast as I could. In the opposite direction. Probably screaming too.

I will too.. But are hindi serial heroines should not be thatπŸ˜†
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah same here .. I was thinking uma ben was atleast kind of right .. without chanchan she could not do anything.. she should atleast answer strongly .. :( .. lets c if chanchan can make her confident enough ..

yeah this bit was not OTT at all..