UB was such a vindictive person today!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
grrr i was spitting fire and furious when i was watching what UB did to Purvi,, I would have honestly told everyone that this is the lady who fixed me a marriage and underhand forced my dad to give dowry and found me such wonderful in laws that were planning to ask more money after the marriage! And after we said no, this lady kicked my father out of his 35 year long job and also cheated us and took our house! And now to take care of my dad and my needs i have started these classes!! that is how they become 'atma nrbhaya classes for women!'
But then again i am very much like Chhan Chhan in nature and would call a spade a spade and be disrespectful to elders if need be.. So no wonder seeing purvi so freaking helpless pissed me off!!

know what i was telling myself to calm down?
For now let the big cat play with the little mouse before it eats the mouse..

Wait till u meet the correct opponent who will match u in strength! She will undress u for all to see ur bad intentions before she allows u to manipulate her like this!! 😈

Cz this story is about Chhan Chhan fixing u up for good!! 😡

Having said that kudos to both Supriyaji and Deeya!! Wonderful acting!! UB's pompous nature grates in to me and pissed me off and Purvi's helplessness was clearly shown!!
Wonderful acting!! 👏

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
UB and deeya were wonderful in that scene
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That was vindictive of UB to do.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

That was vindictive of UB to do.

i know!! and it is so petty and childish man!! i can't wait for CC to teach her a good lesson she will never forget in her own game one of these days!! 😈
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

UB and deeya were wonderful in that scene

they indeed were!! that is why the impact of that scene was felt so sharply!
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i want to see thae epi right now.Jitna bhi cruel kyun na ho i enjoyed her scence and want to see sanaya too.😭
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
UB is a very vindictive lady ... came through clearly. Not content with forcing Purvi and her dad out of her home and job, she doesn't even want Purvi to make a fresh start!

The acting was very good by both Supriya P and Deeya.
Raabail thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now lets see what purvi will do bkz chhan chhan is not there to solve the prob so purvi will have to manage the situation on her own. so waiting for the fightback from purvi side bkz she is the friend of CHHAN CHHAN 😛