Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode #11

cheack friends ^_^
Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gud epi
Gosh UB makes me hate her nd purvi needs to stand up 4 herself.
love Sanaya
himanshu & simple r cute
rugved i liked da way he calls manav Bhaiya
farhan nice also
Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😡 Double post
Edited by Hanalita - 11 years ago
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved today's episode !!! supriya ji n sanaya both are the soul of the show !! without them show is nothing !! hope to see some imrovement in farhan's acting !! even himanshu guy is somehow better than him !! sanaya was looking so preety !!
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
:P i wish if Chachan was there to protect purvi :/ LMAO that lighter :D that was damn funny !
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SreeASRfan

The episode was unimpressive to be very honest 🥱 following might be unpalatable for some...KINDLY ignore if you have a weak heart!

I had appreciated the dowry debate which was sensitively and realistically handled. i had actually loved the whole idea and premise behind Poorvi and CC's decision of opening a computer class, which in fact had stemmed from this very debate and ideology clash. Alas!! all goes for a toss when the cvs decide to settle down for one more unrealistic cliched episode.😵 and they throw one more opportunity to go the "drama with a difference" way outta the window!!😳

-Uma-OMG-ben decides to 'chal-sheh-maat' Chhanchhan with the latest "saazish" that came up in her shaatir(not)-dimaag! and yo, there she lands in atma-nirbhar coachings😳 (whose maasternee needs to get some aatma-shakti pronto🥱).

-AC se bijli ka bill badhega no doubt🥱...lekin aapke fees mein uska quota included hai mrs.ben😳 ...yeh poorvi bhi na

-OMG -ben has doubts which clean bold the rest of the today's girls sitting in the class...they laugh over her kostins and find them valid😳 yeah? seriously??😡

-yeh male-female OMG-ben ko nahi samajhta...she understands that wonly when it comes to dowry and sanskaar🤡

-that brings me to eee-mail...about which apparently, the today's ladkiyan sitting in the class have no idea😳 yet they ask for a re-fund coz masternee does not have "work experience"😕👏 u see they had joined a private in-house tuition center in hopes of placements.⭐️

and the comedy circus continues until they all leave with the show stopper being Umaben...who wishes to be called again when miss Poorvi will be opening her new classes "aatma-dimag ka-bharta >ek khoj"

*bows down Umaben* Komolika, your student, was just a mere mortal after all!😳
you managed to get an institution closed within minutes with your speaking skills😲 you have proved that today's generation is indeed very influential!👏maybe the girls might hunt for a new "speaking skills development classes" next after being inspired by your unmatchable prowess...ofc, one that offers placements in saas-ruled-households without fail!😳

now coming to the real(not) jungle!

of photography, romance and lighter guns😃

BTW Rugved bro... just coz the cvs made you say "tumhara bhai itna intelligent, talented aur handsome hai" he does not become one!! OK? yeah!😳 i really dont wanna talk about your future saala/jeeja's talents and intelligence... thankfully your GF has not got her brother's qualities. You may breathe!!

after eye-poke romance we have toy-gun romance!! awww after all they are two small cute KG kids dont worry eye-poke fans, we getting it again tomorrow👍🏼

Writers- you have surpassed yourselves when it comes to the standards of this show👏 go figure!!

Really good one. You said pretty much everything I wanted to say.

If the creatives are expecting to pass off this juvenile nok-jhok as romance then they should understand that this kind of thing is tolerable only when there is a chemistry between the lead pair.

I only hope they show the actual nok-jhok between the saas-bahu in a more sensible way,
Nichuss thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kesh123

:P i wish if Chachan was there to protect purvi :/ LMAO that lighter :D that was damn funny !

purvi shld b shown more stronger...😡
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yhe hnighlights of the epiosde were ovv cc and umaben..felt bad for poorvi she was overshadowed by umaben.bt i guess she rather than depending on chanchan need to thnk what is gd and bad for her...
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode.But what new concept Uma ben all evil and Purvi
could not do anything on her own.She should sort out
the situation.
Sanaya was fabulous as usual.
After watching last epi my hopes are not very high with the story.