~~ChhanChhan ki Chanak~~Epi#11

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
~Episode-11~
ChhanChhan

she is spreading charm all over again

Welcome To The Thread
This Thread Is Meant To Discuss The Daily Episode In Our Own Way.
We Will Be Talking About Episodes..Actors And All ๐Ÿ˜ณ

We Are Mainly Here For Sanaya And We Will Be Partial Towards Her..We Are Watching The Show For Her And If Anyone Here Cannot Bear the Criticism We Will Be Doing Then Plz No Need To Join Here Otherwise Feel Free To join

The Only Condition Is That DO NOT BASH!! Like It Not Like It..Agree..Disagree..There Is A Way To Show That So Yes..NO Bashing..Any Rude Or Bashing Comment Will Be Reported
Do Not Compare The Show Or Actors With Sanaya's Previous Show(s) And Actors

Rest Pls Feel Free To Put Your Daily Views And Share With us๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by SreeASRfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The episode was unimpressive to be very honest ๐Ÿฅฑ following might be unpalatable for some...KINDLY ignore if you have a weak heart!

I had appreciated the dowry debate which was sensitively and realistically handled. i had actually loved the whole idea and premise behind Poorvi and CC's decision of opening a computer class, which in fact had stemmed from this very debate and ideology clash. Alas!! all goes for a toss when the cvs decide to settle down for one more unrealistic cliched episode.๐Ÿ˜ต and they throw one more opportunity to go the "drama with a difference" way outta the window!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Uma-OMG-ben decides to 'chal-sheh-maat' Chhanchhan with the latest "saazish" that came up in her shaatir(not)-dimaag! and yo, there she lands in atma-nirbhar coachings๐Ÿ˜ณ (whose maasternee needs to get some aatma-shakti pronto๐Ÿฅฑ).

-AC se bijli ka bill badhega no doubt๐Ÿฅฑ...lekin aapke fees mein uska quota included hai mrs.ben๐Ÿ˜ณ ...yeh poorvi bhi na

-OMG -ben has doubts which clean bold the rest of the today's girls sitting in the class...they laugh over her kostins and find them valid๐Ÿ˜ณ yeah? seriously??๐Ÿ˜ก

-yeh male-female OMG-ben ko nahi samajhta...she understands that wonly when it comes to dowry and sanskaar๐Ÿคก

-that brings me to eee-mail...about which apparently, the today's ladkiyan sitting in the class have no idea๐Ÿ˜ณ yet they ask for a re-fund coz masternee does not have "work experience"๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ‘ u see they had joined a private in-house tuition center in hopes of placements.โญ๏ธ

and the comedy circus continues until they all leave with the show stopper being Umaben...who wishes to be called again when miss Poorvi will be opening her new classes "aatma-dimag ka-bharta >ek khoj"

*bows down Umaben* Komolika, your student, was just a mere mortal after all!๐Ÿ˜ณ
you managed to get an institution closed within minutes with your speaking skills๐Ÿ˜ฒ you have proved that today's generation is indeed very influential!๐Ÿ‘maybe the girls might hunt for a new "speaking skills development classes" next after being inspired by your unmatchable prowess...ofc, one that offers placements in saas-ruled-households without fail!๐Ÿ˜ณ

now coming to the real(not) jungle!

of photography, romance and lighter guns๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BTW Rugved bro... just coz the cvs made you say "tumhara bhai itna intelligent, talented aur handsome hai" he does not become one!! OK? yeah!๐Ÿ˜ณ i really dont wanna talk about your future saala/jeeja's talents and intelligence... thankfully your GF has not got her brother's qualities. You may breathe!!

after eye-poke romance we have toy-gun romance!! awww after all they are two small cute KG kids dont worry eye-poke fans, we getting it again tomorrow๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Writers- you have surpassed yourselves when it comes to the standards of this show๐Ÿ‘ go figure!!

Edited by SreeASRfan - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I don't have much to say about the episode because I honestly didn't like it. I liked the way things were progressing in the last couple of epis but this episode totally disappointed me.

I don't even know what to say on the whole Umaben-Purvi thing. She took admission just by paying money? No admission forms and nothing? Purvi didn't even know the names of the students who took admission? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Did the rest of the students even know why they went there in the first place? ๐Ÿ˜ก

I was enjoying the jungle scenes today until the whole gun fiasco. I just didn't find it funny. ๐Ÿ˜ณ The cops' reaction was too much. How would Chhanchhan know? It's a lighter but it looks like a freaking gun. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Why can't things be more realistic? ๐Ÿ˜•

The saving grace was Sanz and Supriyaji. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I also like the actors playing Rugved and Mansi. They have good chemistry.๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope tomorrow's better.

Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sanaya and Supriya !!!! ๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธ its like these2 are the lifelines of the show !!!!

overall a cute epi with really cute scenes of Simple and Himanshu !!!! โค๏ธ

whats wrong with Farhan ???

I remember reading an article saying that he has already worked on movies etc !!!!

if this is how he acted in his movie as well...I dont think anyone is going to watch it !!!

He looks so lost when sharing screen space with Sanaya !!!! its like she is 100% and he is not even 20% of that !!!!

no offence to Farhan fans if any but I srsly find it better to ignore him rather than bothering to think y he cant catch up to his costars !!!!

Sanaya again was damn cutee...she proved yet again y she is called Queen of expressions !!!! โค๏ธ

srsly hoping Farhan shows some improvement soon !!! its gettin really difficult to watch him !!!!

Once again I wanna pull out the hairs off Umaben !!!! she is so damn evil, like the black widow !!!

its pure venom !!!!! Purvi shud kick her out !!!!!
Edited by Jyo.Arshi.IPK - 11 years ago
556195 thumbnail
Supriya Jee And Sanaya Irani ๐Ÿ‘ You Guys Are The Savior Of The Show! ๐Ÿ˜Š How Amazingly Supriya Jee Portrays The Character Of Uma Ben That You Actually Feel Like Going And Doing Something To Her!! ๐Ÿ˜† Uma Ben Pure Devil!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ By The Way Couldnt Purvi Return Her The Money And Told Her Already That I Dont Want You In My Classes ๐Ÿฅฑ
I Liked The Scenes Betweeb Simple And Himanshu.. Too Cute And The Guy Who Plays The Role Of Chhanchhan's Bro Is A Natural Actor..I Like His Acting :)

Farhan ๐Ÿ˜• I Am Really Sorry But His Acting ๐Ÿฅบ I Cant Really Understand..He Says Dialogues With Same Expression..And Its As If He Is Saying It For Saying Sake..The Scene Does Not Reach To His Eyes!! :(

Sanaya Is As Usual Fab..I Felt Bad For Chhanchhan ๐Ÿ˜ณ She Was Looking So Cute With That Horrified Expressions LOL :$
Well A Decent Episode And Nice Precap!! Hope To See Some Improvement From Farhan..He Looks Expressionless To Me..๐Ÿ˜• Himanshu Seems To Give More And Justified Reaction Than Him LOL

P.S No Offense Meant To Any Farhan Fan. A Pure Opinion From My Side! :)
Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 11 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
masaa aaya...todays episode...

the devil ub...omg hw dare she...

if she knws everything about computer...y she came to clas...

purvi shold have been shown strong there...

i didnt liked the way the computer classes got shutdown..๐Ÿ˜ญ

coming to camp...RUGSI enjoying ther scary brother n romance

himple...too getting together...

chanman...nothing to tell still fightinh

does constable saying about no one coming to rescue...again if wild

animals come too..is hint for maanav rescuing chanchan...

have to wait..upcoming will clear it...

lighter drama was fun...

waiting for tommorrows fund ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Nichuss - 11 years ago
sherlockthor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
sanaya looked so cute today!! so chanchan - manav official war starts!! :D
manav did a cheap trick today, hope chan chan kicks his ass tomo!

i hate uma ben!! godd !! she is cruel bitch!! and whats with the funny background music?!! cruelty is not funny!!! aif they don't change this stupid uma ben shitty track and , then trps will be low!!!
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i like the epi.. uma ben n computer classes.
i dnt like bumping scene!! but like chhanchaan bro ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i wanted to see some comedy scenes๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by twix - 11 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dint enjoy the epi tht much!! The episode had really less scenes of sanaya !!! And that was just sad!! I really don knw wat to say about the computer call scenes !! Umaben was plain lame and mean!! And all the students were so mean!! Such mean girls from that NGO??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ !! They were laughing at their nervous teacher??? ๐Ÿ˜• and by the way who pulled out te plug?? How did umabens hand reach under that space ??? himanshu n simple are very cute!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ and bhavra and his phool also look so much in love!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ and
Now coming to my chhanchhan !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ sanny is plates awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ she was looking adorable!! And the wildlife parts of the epi i loved !!! Their tents r also so near by ๐Ÿ˜† more tu tu main main!!!! Looking fwd to tmrws epi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was a good episode
loving sanaya's outfit ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i hope thy shuld concentrate on her make up too ๐Ÿ˜”
she looked preety ๐Ÿ˜Š
lol umabehen is evil ๐Ÿ˜†
actress supriya jee is rlly good though ๐Ÿ˜Š
waiting for the next episode ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by --krishyy-- - 11 years ago