Lhasa Apso puppies!IF OFFERS Puchpuchs in adverts

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Man i was about to make a topic and this is what my page looked like!! 😲

Puchpuch is a Lhasa Apso!! and here now on this forum find a link to get those puppies!! MAN what is this!!
I do know how the technicalities of google AsChoice & Adsense works but even for them this was fast work!!

It led me to here
http://www.puppydogsale.co.uk/lhasa-apso-dogs-and-puppies-for-sale?gclid=CI_nr8W0wLYCFUV66wodMw8AeA

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Mano thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hahahhaa u are nuts girl :p
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
So are you going to get yourself a Puch Puch, Sunara? 😆
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

So are you going to get yourself a Puch Puch, Sunara? 😆

i will.. but not yet!! 😭
my place we have a cat..but no more pets r allowed 😭..so as soon as i get my own place. hopefully within next year or 2 i am getting my own Puchpuch!! i am even going to name him the same 😳

aww can't wait to have my own Puchpuch!! ⭐️
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChanChaningSanz

hahahhaa u are nuts girl :p

that i already know Pamoda 😆
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: princessunara

i will.. but not yet!! 😭
my place we have a cat..but no more pets r allowed 😭..so as soon as i get my own place. hopefully within next year or 2 i am getting my own Puchpuch!! i am even going to name him the same 😳

aww can't wait to have my own Puchpuch!! ⭐️

I had the same problem in the complex where I lived ... no dogs were allowed ... When we moved out, my husband and kids literally went the very next day to get a dog ... I was surrounded by boxes and trying to unpack in the new place, and they happily came home with a pup!!! They couldn't even wait till we were fully unpacked! 😆
Edited by DiyaS - 11 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I had the same problem in the complex where I lived ... no dogs were allowed ... When we moved out, my husband and kids literally went the very next day to get a dog ... I was surrounded by boxes and trying to unpack in the new place, and they happily came home with a pup!!! They couldn't even wait till we were fully unpacked! 😆

oh i meant my parents r not fine!😭 even the cat came to us by a mistake (a lucky miscommunication) and luckily we were allowed to keep him cz he was so naughty and cute they didn't have the heart to send him back 😆

we have a huge garden so keeping him is not a problem, but my parents don't like to have pets 😭

but awww that is such a cuteee story!! haha how old is s/he? and what breed? 😳
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago