30 min of entertainment

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›i am loving this showπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ..just now watched the show for 2nd timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ..must say every moment brings smile on my face as sanaya said...i cant believe she is 29yrs.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... she is sooo cute😳😳😳..awesome actress...⭐️
manav(farhan) s also goodπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...his reaction timing is improving..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i love himanshu dont know the name of actor but he is a very good actor.😳..
lovrd the background score for simple n himanshu..😳
i want it to improve sometime irrelevent sounds are played..πŸ₯±
everybody are good purvi,😳her mom😳😳😳,broπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and ubπŸ˜† also...at times ub seems soo funny..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
is manav studying ???he said so.
i hope this fights slowly turn into a beautiful cute love story..iam sure one day..the show develops same popularity and craze as sanayas previous(epic show) did...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i am happy about the show ...and the track..i think giving more screen space to other characters will reduce the stress on the leads..πŸ‘πŸΌ.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
i am waiting for sanaya in jhalak 1000%sure she would make it big..hope she enjoy the journey she is gonna win(hope soo dil se):)πŸ₯³..and i love her confidence initially i was too confused why did she take up something like❀️❀️❀️❀️"chhanchhan"❀️❀️❀️❀️and not love stories or something with backdrop,,but this suits her she is the real actresss,,she showcase her acting abilities by trying different characters..
i love her bas❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
plz do comment and want to tell iam her true fan..its not like only if she is no1 in if ranking she has more fan but whatever and howmuch ever votes and comments she is getting is true genuiene true love from her fans which she totally deserve ..😎.
she is a cutee gemm ..❀️
i was a silent reader but sanaya's charm and her right decision forced me make this post..
i support you sanaya ..hamesha:)⭐️⭐️⭐️
feel free to comment and dont be a silent reader like i was we need to be active to make forums ranking go up..πŸ˜‰
and can someone tell me how these chaska meter works every time i click on freaking awesome the votes are still same...😑
guys i want ⭐️⭐️ sanaya⭐️⭐️⭐️ to be on top no 1 bas!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
dont know why but she truly deserve this... :)⭐️⭐️⭐️
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌp.s oh my god i typed sooo much i feel so light nowwwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
sorry for spelling or grammar mistakes!!!😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 0

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes 30 mins of stress free, happy, smiling time.

Kudos to SI and the whole CC team
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovly post ..

yep 30 mins of bliss ..

she is indeed gorgeous .. and is becoming cuter by the day ... 😊

may everything work wonderfully for Sanz ...

- -badra
891846 thumbnail
agree with u... everybody are good in this show ...😊
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nothing to add...you said it all. Lovely postπŸ‘
Have no idea how the CM works but I refresh the forum every time after reading a topic and then hit the grey men. I think the votes we see are for the previous week and they don't actually show current votes. So the more you refresh the forum homepage and hit the meter the more votes, I hope.
If this is wrong would someone please let us know.
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing post !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
CC has surely very good plots...and the track is very interesting..
also agreed with the characters...its good that everyone is getting to play their part :))
Sanaya has defo mdade a VERY GOOD decision !!

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww nice post dear,, yea its a lovely show