Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

I'm loving ChanChan - Manav's nok-jhoks. 😳

Right now they look for thousands of reason and excuses to stay away, as far as possible but somehow always end up together, side by side and always give that *will bite you* glare to eachother.
Its fun to watch them challenge and argue because what they say to eachother is not what they mean, there's no real hate or anger, it's just reaction out of irritation which is natural, and keep trying to prove that one is better than other, but seeing them like this, I've named it "a first step of attraction."
Little they know, that these fights will lead to love. Later time will come when they will find thousands of reasons to fight for their love. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
me too loving ChhanMan's nok-jhoks

loved your post 👍🏼

thank you
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cant wait for them to fallin love
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Little they know, that these fights will lead to love. Later time will come when they will find thousands of reasons to fight for their love 👍🏼 Well said.This nhok jhok aspect is one of the things I like about the show not just because it's fun but because that's how life is. We don't normally hate people on first sight and we don't become mean to people we are attracted to. They are irritated by each other for the things that happened between them but when we don't like someone we ignore them rather than finding a way to interact with them. The scene of them trying to get off the bus at the same time was a good example of this...they can't keep away from each other! Loving this step by step romance.Although I'm loving the nhok jhok the 'I'm watching you' is getting old and I would love for the CV's to show a more subtle gesture which implies the same thing. No one does nhok jhok with the finesse of Sanaya Irani...her minute changes in facial expression just bring the indignation to the forefront and is such a pleasure to watch.
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am also liking their nok jok.. But I feel yday they should have proper nok jok lines rather than jungly boy kind of dialogues .. Loved your post
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m enjoying their nok jhoks! Well said...dey dont actually hate each other...its just a normal reaction against irritation!
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ILoveSanaya--

me too loving ChhanMan's nok-jhoks

loved your post 👍🏼

thank you

thank you 😳
now excited how these 2 days in wildlife camp will go. it sure will be memorable.
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

cant wait for them to fallin love

yaa me too wating
that seems far but at least friends and solve their miscommunications in the wildlife camp then they can develop their relationship
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

Little they know, that these fights will lead to love. Later time will come when they will find thousands of reasons to fight for their love 👍🏼 Well said. This nhok jhok aspect is one of the things I like about the show not just because it's fun but because that's how life is. We don't normally hate people on first sight and we don't become mean to people we are attracted to. They are irritated by each other for the things that happened between them but when we don't like someone we ignore them rather than finding a way to interact with them. The scene of them trying to get off the bus at the same time was a good example of this...they can't keep away from each other! Loving this step by step romance. Although I'm loving the nhok jhok the 'I'm watching you' is getting old and I would love for the CV's to show a more subtle gesture which implies the same thing. No one does nhok jhok with the finesse of Sanaya Irani...her minute changes in facial expression just bring the indignation to the forefront and is such a pleasure to watch.

thank you for your reply, your comments are always very interesting. 😊
I agree with you.
Its easier to ignore if someone is annoying you but here both are so determined to win the arguments. It just reflects their somewhat alike personality.
Hmm yeah, I personally don't think they need that "i'm watching you" gesture at all. Good dialogues and expressions will do the job itself.
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

I am also liking their nok jok.. But I feel yday they should have proper nok jok lines rather than jungly boy kind of dialogues .. Loved your post

hmm yeah I see your point. I thought that too but more is to come in the next 2 days. then we all will be screaming our head off at our tv/laptop screens.. saying "please stop now, and fall in love already"
aw glad you liked the post 😊