Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TabassumR

Poor lady. She is going to get Anarkali as dahej. I think that might cure her off dahej πŸ˜†

you know the lady is going to be hit over and over again by all these incidents...that she will not even have time to recover from the initial shock that she suffered and before that recovery, she will be hit with another shock. i feel bad for her...but this is going to be fun πŸ˜†
i want CC to bring all 4 doggies as dahhej! 😳😳
seeing all 4 doggies...she wont even utter the word dahhej ever in her life 🀣
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I love the way every character has lots to add to the story, from something as sweet as Himanshu-Simple to bach-ke-rehna UmaBen-Purvi classes to the soon to occur calamity Rugved-Mansi all of them are so amazing.

Coming to Mansi and Rugved, I loved Mansi-Manav scenes, they were very natural and Rugved in yesterday's episode kept the festive morale high, Srman is a fabulous actor, looking forward to his scenes ! :)
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aphrodite88

ya! hahaha i am wondering whether it will happen after CC's marriage is fixed or before that...

UB is going to get a huge heart attack when she gets to know that her daughter loves CC's brother πŸ˜†

ha ha ha right πŸ‘πŸΌ
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

I love the way every character has lots to add to the story, from something as sweet as Himanshu-Simple to bach-ke-rehna UmaBen-Purvi classes to the soon to occur calamity Rugved-Mansi all of them are so amazing.

Coming to Mansi and Rugved, I loved Mansi-Manav scenes, they were very natural and Rugved in yesterday's episode kept the festive morale high, Srman is a fabulous actor, looking forward to his scenes ! :)

Totally agree! I love how all the characters have a certain screen space and how all of them are needed to make the story move forward. The CVs are doing an awesome job with regards to this!
Mansi and Manav are very cute, their sibling bond was not at all forced but totally natural. Yes the way Rugved managed the tiff between Manav and Chhan Chhan was really good! I am looking forward to all how these characters work together and also ChhanMan's love story 😳
Silver_Stack thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Jaya 🀣 this will be my reaction when the meet and greet happens...
Edited by hyd285 - 11 years ago
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Totally agree! I love how all the characters have a certain screen space and how all of them are needed to make the story move forward. The CVs are doing an awesome job with regards to this!

Mansi and Manav are very cute, their sibling bond was not at all forced but totally natural. Yes the way Rugved managed the tiff between Manav and Chhan Chhan was really good! I am looking forward to all how these characters work together and also ChhanMan's love story 😳

The bonding among the characters leaves a smile, It's a commendable job going by how nowadays in every show side characters are just mere showpieces most of the times..!

It seems like they all have become great friends already.. Offscreen i mean, They had that spirit of good friendship in all their scenes, So casual and endearing, I want an offscreen interview of the team now πŸ˜† 😳
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah...that would be awesome...when she finds out that her future son-in-law is in fact a wild life photographer...and just imagine when the two families meet 🀣

...i am sooo looking forward to that!!!
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

awesome comment pooja! πŸ‘
i am ROFL-ing here reading your post 🀣
so true! when Umaben finds out about this, she is going to curse the day she saw CC in her life...and since that meeting, her luck is down the drain 🀣
instead of taking homeopathic medicines for poor memory, she has to start taking homeopathic medicine to prevent heart attack πŸ˜†
she always troubled God so now God has started to trouble her...and she cant escape from destiny. Both her children are going to marry into the most wierdest family on earth and Umaben is going to be related to this family. She is probably going to go mental πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@bold even i cant wait for the drama to start! and yes this woman is cunning and shrewd, i am highly anticipating what she will actually do πŸ˜‰
yes rudwej and mansi are very cute! adorable 😳

haha yupp, she is going to curse but knowing her nature she won't sit still, god knows what plan she might cook in her head. No one knows when shes going to drop the bomb.
LOL! exactly, she probably will end up in mental asylum. Seeing her in that state, everyone there will would feel normal against her..
It would be her worst nightmare coming true. Well she obviously hasn't met diverse people outside her so-called high society norms people.
Her smile actually freaks me out.
Aw yess, wonder if manav will find out tho?
DiamondLife thumbnail
i really wonder how come umaben's daughter is not like herπŸ˜†
also her son🀣

how can they escape their mom's sanskarasπŸ˜›
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

i really wonder how come umaben's daughter is not like herπŸ˜†

also her son🀣

how can they escape their mom's sanskarasπŸ˜›

that's a good question, it just happens. there's always one that Is the odd one out..only that as weird as it is there's 2 of them, bro-sis are probably close to eachother, good bonding. kuch toh influenc hoga manav ka mansi pe. and both start with M. πŸ˜†
younger generation.. outside environment influence.
they are cute rebels