Umaben + Wildlife Photographer

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

I was rewatching yesterday's episode again and this thought struck me.

Forget about the exciting scenes that will air when Chhan Chhan becomes Umaben's daughter-in-law and the headache Umaben will encounter.
Her biggest headache and shock is going to arise when her daughter Mansi brings Rudwej home and introduces him as her boyfriend and his career is being a wildlife photographer.
🤣 🤣 🤣
Now i am eagerly waiting for Tsunami to strike 😆
I cant wait for this track to air...it is going to be hilarious to the core! And with the infusion of the right amount of drama, this track is definitely going to rock 😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Want to c UB's reaction when she cums to know dat her daughter loves CC's bro 😆
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
dont know what will be her reaction
UKLotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am also waiting for Manav's reaction when he realises that his sister's BF is CC's brother.

Have enjoyed watching each episode so far and am looking forward to coming epis.
Aphrodite88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushk123

Want to c UB's reaction when she cums to know dat her daughter loves CC's bro 😆

ya! hahaha i am wondering whether it will happen after CC's marriage is fixed or before that...
UB is going to get a huge heart attack when she gets to know that her daughter loves CC's brother 😆
Aphrodite88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamalika..

dont know what will be her reaction

yea! i have a feeling she is going to clutch her heart and sit down on the sofa 🤣
Aphrodite88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKLotus

I am also waiting for Manav's reaction when he realises that his sister's BF is CC's brother.

Have enjoyed watching each episode so far and am looking forward to coming epis.

oh ya! that is going to be another much awaited scene 🤣
Manav + Rudwej! 😆
Manav's reaction is going to be hell funny 😉
same here! all the episodes are awesome...i am eagerly waiting for more episodes for the story to evolve! ⭐️
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

lmao ! 🤣

good one!
I thought the exact same thing when I found out rudwej was her boyfriend.
oh, UB, what a luck you have. or.. has your luck changed since you met CC? 🤣
The 2 unmarried children of yours, fortunately (or unfortunately for you)have found their lifepartners in the one house you probably won't think of getting them married even if it was the last family left on earth.
rab ne bana di Jodi ab tum apne aap ko bhagwan kahe na bandh kardo.
You're a little too late in finding the good "rishta" now be ready with the shagun.
aww, I wish I could say I feel sympathy for you but nope, you are cunning and will find your own way around it so can't wait for the high drama to take place.
--rudwej and mansi are cute pair tho. 😳
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Poor lady. She is going to get Anarkali as dahej. I think that might cure her off dahej 😆
Aphrodite88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

lmao ! 🤣

good one!
I thought the exact same thing when I found out rudwej was her boyfriend.
oh, UB, what a luck you have. or.. has your luck changed since you met CC? 🤣
The 2 unmarried children of yours, fortunately (or unfortunately for you)have found their lifepartners in the one house you probably won't think of getting them married even if it was the last family left on earth.
rab ne bana di Jodi ab tum apne aap ko bhagwan kahe na bandh kardo.
You're a little too late in finding the good "rishta" now be ready with the shagun.
aww, I wish I could say I feel sympathy for you but nope, you are cunning and will find your own way around it so can't wait for the high drama to take place.
--rudwej and mansi are cute pair tho. 😳

awesome comment pooja! 👏 i am ROFL-ing here reading your post ROFL
so true! when Umaben finds out about this, she is going to curse the day she saw CC in her life...and since that meeting, her luck is down the drain ROFL
instead of taking homeopathic medicines for poor memory, she has to start taking homeopathic medicine to prevent heart attack 😆
she always troubled God so now God has started to trouble her...and she cant escape from destiny. Both her children are going to marry into the most wierdest family on earth and Umaben is going to be related to this family. She is probably going to go mental 😆😆
@bold even i cant wait for the drama to start! and yes this woman is cunning and shrewd, i am highly anticipating what she will actually do 😉
yes rudwej and mansi are very cute! adorable 😳