Are they twins? ChhanChhan & her bro?

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
ok here is the thing. Day before yesterday's episode her brother calls her ChhanChhan demanding her attention when she laughs and tries to ignore him. And she in return calls him Rugwej and later calls him bhai.
So it should mean that she is either younger than him or they are same age. meaning twins cz twins usually call each other by name.. Cz u most definitely call one's elder sis 'didi/di' and certainly don't use the name!
So also the voice over precap in 1st week said 'the elder daughter of Sarabhai family' so she surely is older than Rushali but after the scenes in past 2 days where Rugwej and she treating each other in the way same age siblings do i wondered if this is possible? well fraternal twins i mean as they r boy & girl?
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know whether they are twins.I have elder sister too..but i always call her by name.May be if i need any favor from her then i used to call her with respect.She is more of a friend to me rather than a sister..IF u are close to someone sometimes we dont give that much respect..which may makes the relationship looks like a distant/formal one.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bluesz

I dont know whether they are twins.I have elder sister too..but i always call her by name.May be if i need any favor from her then i used to call her with respect.She is more of a friend to me rather than a sister..IF u are close to someone sometimes we dont give that much respect..which may makes the relationship looks like a distant/formal one.

hmm maybe.. i mean i have a younger bro.. i call him by his name when i am angry only.,.. otherwise my childhood nickname for him is what i use till date, or call her 'younger bro' in my native language..

but he calls me 'akka' or mostly 'sis' only.. but never ever my name..

we r very close but somehow he never calls me by the name.. so i was like kinda confused..
bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

hmm maybe.. i mean i have a younger bro.. i call him by his name when i am angry only.,.. otherwise my childhood nickname for him is what i use till date, or call her 'younger bro' in my native language..

but he calls me 'akka' or mostly 'sis' only.. but never ever my name..

we r very close but somehow he never calls me by the name.. so i was like kinda confused..

I have a little bro too..he used to call me only by my childhood nickname..but if he wants anything he gives all the respect and buttering words..

I have a nick name for my bro too..so if he teases me with my nickname i used to tease him too..we hardly give respect to each other..bcz most of the time we fight.
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
princess i agree you watch the epi more than once 😉

Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hv elder siblings nd i call them by their name sometimes,so i dont thnk they r twins
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No connection as far as I see.
I call all my cousins & siblings who are elder to me by their name how much ever older they may be never used "bhaiya" "didi" "akka" "anna". They even asked me to say so I kind of refused doing it.

-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sorry for my language but how can i stop myself 😳... u are such a kamini yar 😳lolz dont mind about that plz 😕😉but sach yar how u always thinking like me and make post like these ?? huh tell me that ... u think like me and u always make post such a these which is i like u write here😆 ... whyyy ???? lolz so much drama na😆 ... ok i stop it😡 ,,,, really amanzing post dear👏 .. i think a same😉 ... they both are twins coz of they always fight and fun each other😉 ... there looks are twins 😃... they both are saying each other names😛 .. leg pulling is a sibling special treatment 🤣... soo yeah i agreed with u😳 ... its looks like a twins😃 :) wow cool na😳 .. hope fully we'll get an official statement by sony tv😊 ;) i like to watch twins bro and sis jodi 😉 woohooo

- S a n a -