Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved everything about the episode the dogs in the bed room scene was too adorable Even the ChanMan scenes today was good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice and cute episode😊
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic episode especially d doggie wala scene hayeee 😳
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved Chanchan's brother the most today! He was so cute! The scene where he was on the bus telling Chanchan and Manav to get off, and then his reaction to Simple and Manav's friend and then finally Manav's sister. He changed his expression so well to fit everyone.

And this is a guy who loves nature and photography! I think I can see why Manav's sister likes him.

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah me too loves everything... even my dad enjoyed chanchan doggies scene... because we also have one doggy at home... and now i wanna train him to dance like Anarkali 😉

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I keep saying that the people who are avoiding this show because they think it's saas-bahu are really missing out on some great entertainment. I love the way they focus on the relationships between people, every scene is wonderful and every interaction is protrayed realistically. Farhan is actually pretty good in scenes with Supriyaji and he was good with Manasi too. I think he's a little nervous with Sanaya perhaps because he's aware of how the ChanMan chemistry is under scrutiny.
This was one cute episode though, extremely enjoyable.
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i missed the 1st and 2nd part..but the episode was really cute
appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the epi totally :)
Chaandaniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

I loved Chanchan's brother the most today! He was so cute! The scene where he was on the bus telling Chanchan and Manav to get off, and then his reaction to Simple and Manav's friend and then finally Manav's sister. He changed his expression so well to fit everyone.

And this is a guy who loves nature and photography! I think I can see why Manav's sister likes him.

Yup same here as well he was too good today I'm glad every cast remembers is getting importance in this show.
Chaandaniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

I keep saying that the people who are avoiding this show because they think it's saas-bahu are really missing out on some great entertainment. I love the way they focus on the relationships between people, every scene is wonderful and every interaction is protrayed realistically. Farhan is actually pretty good in scenes with Supriyaji and he was good with Manasi too. I think he's a little nervous with Sanaya perhaps because he's aware of how the ChanMan chemistry is under scrutiny.

This was one cute episode though, extremely enjoyable.

I agree here