awww the doggies n bedroom scene!!awww

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
hayeee that bedroom scene with the doggies!! awww awww awww i am totally in love with that ADORABLE scene!! awww
the dogs and Chhan Chhan are equally cute man!!

How she tells something and they react, make faces, look diappointed and then her cutesy response to it and then the way she talks to them..

it is so believable cz honestly when u have a pet u forget that he can't understand all the bak bak u do.. but u still continue involving him in all the conversations and takes his responses as u want and continue chatting!!

it was so cute watching that!! awww

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sunara when u have time ...check PMs and yeah the scene ws good ...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That scene was too cute the look on all there faces was like Aww 😔
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I've fallen in love with dogs after watching that scene. Shouted with delight at jahapanah's expressions-fantastic...also anarkali's smile n dhyanchand's disappointment were too adorable. As for puchpuch,his mere glimpse is enough!:*
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: varma.nishi1

Sunara when u have time ...check PMs and yeah the scene ws good ...

di will check it abhi!! on one hand my stupidsa boss keeps me dead busy and now when i got home my STUPID IDIOTIC brother was downloading the 5GB wrestling crap video and not even google loaded!! and when i fought he threatened he will mess with TV at 9 sharp at every chance he got!😡 and i just let him have it and go as i couldn't risk CC! 🤢
finally the stupid thing ended when CC started..but ggrrr i am so angry i could kill him happily!! 😡

but will check right now!!

aww loved that scene!! 😳
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
when she calls out to anarkali, and the doggie turned to look at her, i went aww...

NNN-08- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that scene was too good...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What do you mean, they don't understand what you say, Sunara? 😆 I have a dog and a cat and I swear to you, they understand every word I say to them! 😆

I loved that dogs scene ... those dogs can act for sure! Now I know why they needed so many auditions! 😆
reema2406 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a very very cute scene...I realy dont like pets...after watching this scene i feel like keeping a pet at home.😊
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

What do you mean, they don't understand what you say, Sunara? 😆 I have a dog and a cat and I swear to you, they understand every word I say to them! 😆

I loved that dogs scene ... those dogs can act for sure! Now I know why they needed so many auditions! 😆

see I have a stubborn and bratty cat.. he is very cute too.. and of course seems to listen and understand everything i say. lol sometimes when i am late i would grumble and get ready and he would meow and respond and i would continue ranting..,other times i would ask him about his latest girl friend (he brought 2 home!! 😆)

like seriously funny conversations happen on a daily basis and i know he doesn't get all the nutty things i tell.. but it is so nice to talk with him and share!! 😳

n loool definitely this was the reason for the importance given to doggie auditions no doubt about it!!! 🤣