ChhanChhan Ki Chanak!!--Epi#10

556195 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome To The Thread
This Thread Is Meant To Discuss The Daily Episode In Our Own Way.
We Will Be Talking About Episodes..Actors And All ๐Ÿ˜ณ

We Are Mainly Here For Sanaya And We Will Be Partial Towards Her..We Are Watching The Show For Her And If Anyone Here Cannot Bear the Criticism We Will Be Doing Then Plz No Need To Join Here Otherwise Feel Free To join

The Only Condition Is That DO NOT BASH!! Like It Not Like It..Agree..Disagree..There Is A Way To Show That So Yes..NO Bashing..Any Rude Or Bashing Comment Will Be Reported
Do Not Compare The Show Or Actors With Sanaya's Previous Show(s) And Actors

Rest Pls Feel Free To Put Your Daily Views And Share With us๐Ÿ˜Š

One Amazing And Entertaining Episode!! <3 Enjoyed It..First Let Me Compliment Sanaya Irani..The Beauty Queen Looks VERY Pretty In That Pink Dress And The Other Dresses Too. One Good Thing Her Getting A Nice Wardrobe ๐Ÿ‘ She Is Gorgeous!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Now Coming To The Episode! It Was Really Nice.Story Wise Its Slowly But Surely Picking Up..Still Somewhere The Execution Looks Bit loose But We Can Now Ignore That.
Starting From Manav-Uma Ben Scene :-

To Be Honest Farhan Needs To Improve His Dialogue Delivery. ๐Ÿ˜ŠNo Offense Meant Or Anything But The Guy Acting Wise Still Has A Long To Go And It Shows More Because He Gets His Scenes With Supriya Jee And Sanaya Who Are Really Really Fabulous Actresses :) But I Would Say He CAN Do Well And He Will. Lets Give Him Some More Time. He Is Doing Well!! :) At Lest He Is Trying
The Scene Was Nice.Looked A Bit Off But Still Nice. Uma Ben Thinks Moms Knows Her Children Well Lets See How Much This Knowledge And Love Works When It Comes To Know About Chanchan and Manav In Future. And Oh Well Manav Can Convince His Mom So How Will He Do That In His Love's Case Thats We Gotta See :)

Manav's Sis And Chanchan's Bro๐Ÿคฃ Uma Ben Watch Out.. ๐Ÿ˜† You Hated One..You Gonna Get two!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ I Am Liking The Character Of Their Siblings..Gonna Work As Cupid. And The Guy Playing Chanchan's Bro Is A Nice Actor. The 90s Love Of Another too ๐Ÿคฃ The Friends And Siblings haha <3

The Scenes Between Manav And Chnachan Were Also Nice :) Sanaya As Usual Fabulous. Farhan If Works Hard A Bit More Can Make Scenes Nicer :D

On The Whole Nice Episode. Uma Ben Pure DEVIL!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†
Precap Seems Interesting..Lets See Whats Happens!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Just My POV..They Should Include More Sensible Scenes Between Manav And Chanchan.Hope That Will Happen In Coming Episodes!! :D

P.S Feel Free To Discuss Agreee/Disagree No Bashing Of ANYONE Pls.:)
Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meghipk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just loved sans today...she was looking so pretty
the episode was also pretty good
Edited by Meghipk - 11 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the show is picking up finally๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sanaya in pink is a treat to watchโ˜บ๏ธ
Umaben ka kya bolu ? she's an evil lady !!
Farhan has to work a lot hard and his most scenes r with Surpiyaji and Sanaya...he has to buck up !! coz these two ladies are fab actors.
Chanchan's brother and Manav's sister๐Ÿ˜ฒ now I got it why out of the blue Manav's sister popped up๐Ÿ˜†
I like Chanchan's brother...he's a good actor๐Ÿ˜Š I watched him in Saas Bina Sasural and liked him there๐Ÿ˜Š
eagerly waiting for tomorrow's epi๐Ÿ˜ณ
Umaben and computer classes๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by tamy267 - 11 years ago
SpringPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res
edit*

So it was another episode of strict mother/mil ๐Ÿ˜›

I am liking sanaya in casual clothes. she looks cool and comfy.
Somebody get me a dog like anarkali ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In conclusion, Simple and Himanshu aka SimHim ka jodi kitna cute hain ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by SpringPearl - 11 years ago
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
today i enjoyed the episode. ChhanChhan and Manav r fighting scene was okay but i liked itand . Himanshu and Simple r spending sweet moment. i really like those scenes..
ChhanChhan calling Manav 'Jungle boy'
and Manav calling ChhanChhan 'Jungli billi'๐Ÿ˜ณ it was sweet!!! but manav has to work hard in his acting anwyays pehle baar haye maaf karte hain๐Ÿ˜Š
n i like chhanchhan n anarkali's equation๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by twix - 11 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I seriously had a Great time!! Enjoyed the epi max!! Chhanchhan's scenes wher she talks to the dogs were beyond cute!! All
The dogs are soo well trained and adorable!! Puchpuch is a baby bass!!! The new love stories between chanman's siblings is also very cute!! And the frnds will def fall for ech other during this trip !! Its getting into the light hearted mode!! Which was wat we wantd in the first place!! Umaben doesnt wanna loose that is evident as she joined the computer classes!! Poor purvi is also there!! The nok jhoks are cute enough!!! Farhan has improved quite a bit!! But he has a long way to go!! The milkshake scene of farhan with sis n mum was pretty good!! On the whole an entertaining episode!! And as usual sanaya was beautiful and flawless!! She is the heart and soul of the show!!
Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
frankly CC attracts me for sanny offcurse n the rocking chemistry between sanny n her doggiesss !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ! awww !! just loved those cute n lovely doggiess ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!! sanaya rocked like always...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by arshibindass - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That was a lovely episode. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Now let me gush a little. How stunning did Sanaya look in that pink outfit...and her hairstyle...I mean wow !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ *girl crush intensifies* โ˜บ๏ธ

Now coming back to the episode, it was super fun. Loved the siblings (both sets) bonding. Rugved and Mansi are nice. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Adored Chhanchhan with her doggies. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chhanchhan-Manav scenes were nice too. Farhan has improved a little, he looks a bit more comfortable now... but he still has long way to go.

Umaben is scary...I mean she's plain evil. ๐Ÿคข I was not expecting her to turn up at Purvi's computer classes. Poor Purvi, how is she going to deal with her?

Looking forward to the next epi...looks like Wildlife camp will be fun. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
episode was good๐Ÿ˜Š
thy went for camp ๐Ÿ˜†
seriously loving thos dogs ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thy r soo cuteee, sanaya's scene with thos dogs r soo cuteee ๐Ÿ˜›
hope to see more of tht,
she looked rllly preety in pink ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by --krishyy-- - 11 years ago
Patato thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sanz is breath takingly beautiful...nazar na lage
the episode was cute... cc's chemistry with pets awww sooo cute
looking forward for the camp track
chanchan's bro n manav;s sis hmmm interesting..
but watching sanaya is a treat

pic credit : GodhuliLogon
Edited by mamatha24 - 11 years ago