Users

Frequent Posters

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Sanzy!! How are u πŸ˜‰. my and Krishu were looking for u yesterday since ur the queen of spamming and we need help finishing thread 6 πŸ˜†
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaNaYa_4EvEr

I wear glasses too!! πŸ˜† and I am on the lappy all the time! πŸ˜† yeah its prob bad to be on it all the time but its so fun and addictive

really u do
mine is very powerful,
I know that but i don't know how to make them udnerstand that how much fun it is to be on line
871876 thumbnail
Mariam, Im fine and you?
Amina. really? where was I yesterday? hmm i came and posted but everyone had disappeared by then.🀣
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bitch.Please.

Mariam, Im fine and you?

Amina. really? where was I yesterday? hmm i came and posted but everyone had disappeared by then.🀣

I am fine
whats up with u
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail

really u do
mine is very powerful,
I know that but i don't know how to make them udnerstand that how much fun it is to be on line

me too πŸ˜† the doctor said that I'm basically blind in my right eye and if I ever got into an accident and hurt my left eye I would be blind, thats why my parents dont let me drive!! even thou I want to learn! πŸ˜†
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bitch.Please.

Mariam, Im fine and you?

sry... had to go to bed it was already 12am and I had school the next day! πŸ˜†
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaNaYa_4EvEr

me too πŸ˜† the doctor said that I'm basically blind in my right eye and if I ever got into an accident and hurt my left eye I would be blind, thats why my parents dont let me drive!! even thou I want to learn! πŸ˜†

awww thats sooo sad
DON'T U DARE TO EVEN TOUCH THE CAR Amina...this is not warning but final decision from me
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariam94

awww thats sooo sad
DON'T U DARE TO EVEN TOUCH THE CAR Amina...this is not warning but final decision from me

Thats so sweet! πŸ€— I learned to accept it, just sad that I can't wear contacts because my sight are too different in both eyes!
Edited by SaNaYa_4EvEr - 11 years ago
871876 thumbnail
Mariam, I just got back from School. Amina, i think i was at School when you guys were spamming, today im here cuz we have an early day on Tuesday and WednesdayπŸ˜†