Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

871876 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Ah Sanzy - okay, I'm going to be honest. It was a really stupid reason probably due to PMS 😲 🀣 But ah okay so Asha Negi (my other girl crush besides Sanaya ☺️) was going on a Twitter spree, while I was in school! And all my friends got a tweet, but I didn't because I was in school and she did it while I was in 4th period and I didn't find out until 5th period Then in math, I felt so stupid like always - I looked at my classwork and I didn't understand one thing it said while everyone else was finishing :/ Then I was talking to my friend about how I don't know what I'm going to do or if I'll even be able to get into college and then my teacher overheard and started talking to me and she was trying to make me feel better, but she ended up comparing me to these 2 really smart girls in our class :( and I think I've tripped like 5 times today. -____- I'm better now, but ahhh - that was so nice to just let out.

Aw woah thats one bad day. I donno who Asha is. but aw that sucks. and hey don't think you're stupid. trust me i know how it feels. i was like that last 2 years. i sucked it Maths. but this year ive been trying extra hard and ive improved a lot. i actually understand it now.
woah, you gotta watch where you're going right. hope you didnt get hurt.
and yes letting everything out helps.=D
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Ahhh - like I get it was a mistake and all but grrr, there was another way out of that mess 😑 She could have told Archana, wahhh :( Now this leap and Onir is introduced - I just don't even know 🀒 Want the good old Arvi days back :')

They should just end the show now before it gets worse!! sidenote Onir is totally HOT!! 😳 don't u think??
871876 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariam94

I know...and it horrible coz i don't get to eat that thingy ever again in my life

yeah it must be. bless u.
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanzy, I'm SO sorry, I just realized I typed like a novel πŸ˜† and it's alright! She's the girl in my signature aka Purvi πŸ˜› Geometry just isn't my thing, I'm much better at Algebra :/ Awh, that's good! I'm trying to improve but I'm just so bad at it .____. LOL I ended up getting my foot stuck in my backpack and tripping.. πŸ˜› But yeah, I'm fine! Thanks again for letting me vent πŸ€—
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaNaYa_4EvEr

They should just end the show now before it gets worse!! sidenote Onir is totally HOT!! 😳 don't u think??

I know :( Ohh, you're an Onir fan? ;) LOL I personally think Arjun is hot
871876 thumbnail

Sanzy, I'm SO sorry, I just realized I typed like a novel πŸ˜† and it's alright! She's the girl in my signature aka Purvi πŸ˜› Geometry just isn't my thing, I'm much better at Algebra :/ Awh, that's good! I'm trying to improve but I'm just so bad at it .____. LOL I ended up getting my foot stuck in my backpack and tripping.. πŸ˜› But yeah, I'm fine! Thanks again for letting me vent πŸ€—

LOL You call that a novel? I'm doing 2 Unit Maths, its all about Algebra. You'll get better at it, just give urself some time yeah and don't give up.
Aw i know crazy stuff happens when you're in a bad mood.
no worries=D
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Have to go now guys
bye
Sanzy: will work on ur siggy and send it to u by tomrrow if not tomrrow then will send u on Thursday by night...hope thats fine with u
didn't get time to work on it sorryπŸ˜”
Amina: don't feel bad about being the middle child...everyone is same in parents eyes...except me coz for sure my Mom accept that she love me more then my other sis😳
All the ver very very best for u exam...ek dam rock karda...and yeah I am going to give my speech tomorrow 🀒😑 but the gud thing is that i have to do it after school with the teacher only...

Sheetal: sorry Sheetal couldn't ge to talk much
hope to talk to u some other day

Bye Guys
have a gud night
MariamπŸ€— (won't use L*** word, i don't believe in itπŸ˜†)

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanzy could i use this pic of kareena
didn't like the one u gave me or any other one u like
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Aw Sanzy you're really lucky! I hate shapes 😑 and yeah, but woot, only a few more days until the weekend and hopefully I won't have a bad day then πŸ˜†

Bye Mariam! Talk to you soon πŸ€—
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mariam94

Have to go now guys
bye
Sanzy: will work on ur siggy and send it to u by tomrrow if not tomrrow then will send u on Thursday by night...hope thats fine with u
didn't get time to work on it sorryπŸ˜”
Amina: don't feel bad about being the middle child...everyone is same in parents eyes...except me coz for sure my Mom accept that she love me more then my other sis😳
All the ver very very best for u exam...ek dam rock karda...and yeah I am going to give my speech tomorrow 🀒😑 but the gud thing is that i have to do it after school with the teacher only...

Sheetal: sorry Sheetal couldn't ge to talk much
hope to talk to u some other day

Bye Guys
have a gud night
MariamπŸ€— (won't use L*** word, i don't believe in itπŸ˜†)

Bye Mariam! I gotta go to, have to get a gud night sleep before my exam! 🀒 thanks for the encouragement! πŸ€—
GOOD luck on ur speech ur a rockstar!! ⭐️

Sanzy: talk to ya l8r, thanks for understanding my plight!! πŸ˜†

last but not least!! πŸ˜† Sheetal it was so nice to meet u and yes I am an Onir fan!! 😳 hope we can talk more often now!!

bye peeps!! πŸ˜†