Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for this news.Hope she get a good chorographer.She is a good dancer.
DreamsFlyFree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG

M so HAppy

Tfs :)
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Word Count: 0

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow, this is great news!!! πŸ˜ƒ TFS
IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing.
Can't wait to see her in JDJ.
Actually i can't count my happiness right now.
I guess am in cloud nine...lol..i no, i sound funny, but still for sanaya anything yar...just lover her.
minal11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

hayeee Vimal i missed seeing ur news for a few days now and jab bhi agayi the bestest news leke aya!! awww thank u!! πŸ€—

OMG OMG OMG OMGGG can i screammm!!! hell i am at office!! i am so gonna get sacked cz i actually almost squealed loudly!!! and now in Khushi style have one hand clamped over my mouth to stop the sound from coming while i am grinning like an idiot!! ahhh πŸ˜†

u made my day!! yippieee!!! OMG OMG OMG OMGGG am so freaking happy!!

barbie doll will be dancing in JDJ soon!! awww the best dance show ever will have the sweetest dancer i know!! πŸ₯³

she is so light on her feet like an angel.. dances like a gazelle.. such a delight to watch cz she herself loves dancing and give all of her in to it!!!

OMG OMG OMGG i can't wait!!

OMG btw her beginning her rehearsals soon mean OMG the date is not too far away when she will come to our homes for 6 days a week including the weekends!! awww finally i won't have to wish the weekends away just to see her!!

ur comment is just⭐️
nd ur every line is
🀣
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome news!! Hope Salman is paired with her :))
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally much waited conformation came.Cannot wait to see Sanaya on JDJ dance floorTFS
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This is going to be the first time I'll watch each and every episode of JDJ until SI is in it..! Hope she comes out as the winner...
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

hayeee Vimal i missed seeing ur news for a few days now and jab bhi agayi the bestest news leke aya!! awww thank u!! πŸ€—

OMG OMG OMG OMGGG can i screammm!!! hell i am at office!! i am so gonna get sacked cz i actually almost squealed loudly!!! and now in Khushi style have one hand clamped over my mouth to stop the sound from coming while i am grinning like an idiot!! ahhh πŸ˜†

u made my day!! yippieee!!! OMG OMG OMG OMGGG am so freaking happy!!

barbie doll will be dancing in JDJ soon!! awww the best dance show ever will have the sweetest dancer i know!! πŸ₯³

she is so light on her feet like an angel.. dances like a gazelle.. such a delight to watch cz she herself loves dancing and give all of her in to it!!!

OMG OMG OMGG i can't wait!!

OMG btw her beginning her rehearsals soon mean OMG the date is not too far away when she will come to our homes for 6 days a week including the weekends!! awww finally i won't have to wish the weekends away just to see her!!

Welcome πŸ€—

Word Count: 1