Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm so glad Sanaya so clearly explained her reasons for not doing JDJ this year. It was interesting to hear her say that just because the show is 4 days a week doesn't mean she get's more time off. This show is riding on Sanaya'a name and I for one am really glad that she is giving it 100% of her attention right now. I loved the way she explained how in the beginning things take longer because I guess everyone is working out how to do things and a show requires more committment from all involved.We all know how much she loves dancing so it can't have been easy for her to say no a second time to JDJ. I also respect her for wanting to give JDJ a 100% when she does do it. This is the Sanaya I respect...the consumate professional who puts in 100% for herself and her fans. Love this girl.
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rehann

aww... one that i thought cannot make it cause of her 6 days airing show... too hectic shooting schedule end up on for JDJ???😲😲😲 n not my sanaya??😭 frankly i'm too frustrated!!!

but then i listened to sanaya new interview with raj sir... what i can say is... ufff... Sanaya Irani~ she really know how to make peoples cool... her reasons always work as 'water' for me or maybe for everyone... every words sound reasonable for me...⭐️

'she said if she gonna take up Jhalak... it gonna be once a life time!!😳 (sanaya love to give fullest in whatever she do... i guess every of her fans know that) n she just take up CC, so its impossible for her to manage doing 2 shows in one time... while CC just in starting point... but she also said if jhalak come on her way again next year n that time CC had already doing great then maybe her answer gonna be YES...😳'

i can breath properly now... Sanaya in Jhalak?? for that i can wait for another one year...πŸ˜† days fly like bullet train now so what to worry??

rehann you have said it so well. @bold so true hehe i felt so relieved after hearing her int.
@red no wonder she looks so good and we love her in so many character too 😳

yes one year gonna fly like bullet train and by that time CC would have settled donw na 😳

sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

after hearing sanz reply on radio i so agree with her sure i think she should do jdj if she can give 100%.
she wants to concentrate on CC . aww no wonder all PH likes to work with her 😳

hope to see her in jdj as she loves dancing and we love to see her dancing too.

she is very dedicated to her work πŸ‘
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
last night sabras interview said that Sanny will join next year :) Happy for her !
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

after hearing sanz reply on radio i so agree with her sure i think she should do jdj if she can give 100%.
she wants to concentrate on CC . aww no wonder all PH likes to work with her 😳

hope to see her in jdj as she loves dancing and we love to see her dancing too.

This is what i love in SI.She is so dedicate n loyal to the show she does.The channel n PH is lucky to have her in the show.

SI ❀️
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

rehann you have said it so well. @bold so true hehe i felt so relieved after hearing her int.
@red no wonder she looks so good and we love her in so many character too 😳

yes one year gonna fly like bullet train and by that time CC would have settled donw na 😳

yeah we sanaya fans always end up agree with each other... don't we?? πŸ˜† the big reason for that is because we love sanaya... 😳
Sanaya try to catch up on her chracter now... CC on such important stage now... they try all they can to catch viewers attentions... so no wonder sanaya take up this decision~😳 n no wonder also every big peoples in industry end up said that 'Sanaya is one of finest n inteligent actress we got now...' cause she really deserve that compliment
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
smart move Sanz!!!!!
❀️
u will rockkk next yr and emerge as WINNER...☺️πŸ₯³

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, she's doing it next yr. Sanny is amazing to focus on her work completely! What a dedicated individual! ❀️

And this is why she's my doll 😳
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wish all the hard work she is doing for ChhanChhan pay off
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well, she said she will do it when she is not committed to other shows. So why is this thread still sticked? Ppl will still think she is part of JDJ. Or you should edit the title.😳
Edited by Baki - 11 years ago