Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hyd285

Rehann,sharu and sunera me four..add me to the list too...i want her to be seen in Jhalak...Hope we get some great news...

preeti so true I wanted her to do last year only. Hehe I wanted cc ml also to know dancing. I have a lambi list . But yeah its her call. But till jdj starts I will wait
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME NEWS - DIL KHUSH KAR DIYA!
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SHE IS NOT DOING JHALAKJhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6 is all set to surface on TV screen. Popular names are pouring out in media to be part of this dancing reality show to explore their dancing talent.

Singer Shaan has been till date finalized to be one of the contestants, while Drashti Dhami and Karanvir Bohra would host the show is speculated in the media. In the midst, popular actress Sanaya Irani aka Chhanchhan was also in headlines for being part of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as she went on confirming it on one of the social networking sites which was reported by certain section of media.

However, we have learnt that Sanaya Irani is not active on any social networking sites. Therefore, we went ahead to contact her on which the young lass stated, "Though I was offered Jhalak I couldn't take it up due to the hectic shooting schedules of my new show. My show has just gone on air, thus I am not doing Jhalak."

"I did not want to jeopardize my health too," she further adds. The actress also went on to confirm that she is not on any social networking site.

Sorry fans, may be your favourite actress will shake a leg on Jhalak next year!!!
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I feel SI might not participate in JDJ. Because she cannot do fake stuff.She did her schooling in hostel n not watched Hindi movies.She cannot fakely say to Madhuri i am your big fan etc.,.According to her all actors r normal human being.Only few can understand SI nature .Other will term it has rude.

So i feel she might not participate in JDJ.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL89

I feel SI might not participate in JDJ. Because she cannot do fake stuff.She did her schooling in hostel n not watched Hindi movies.She cannot fakely say to Madhuri i am your big fan etc.,.According to her all actors r normal human being.Only few can understand SI nature .Other will term it has rude.

So i feel she might not participate in JDJ.

But I don't think that's the reason!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ It would be too much pressure and workload!! 😊

Shreya
Silver_Stack thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know if this was posted before:

FAKE Claim: Sanaya Irani Shutting The Rumour Mill...

Though TV world is a buzz with the news that Sanaya Irani soon will the part of dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, season 6 that will be telecast on Colors. She seems to claim otherwise. Apparently, the rumour spread after her FAKE Twitter Acc said that she has signed Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. Clarifying her stance on same, Sanaya Affirmed that she does not have an account on any Social Networking Site.
Silver_Stack thumbnail
@shreya:

Even i agree that cannot be a reason though...
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spate22

But I don't think that's the reason!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ It would be too much pressure and workload!! 😊

Shreya

Her show as ensemble cast it airs 4 days a week.I don't get how much workload will she have.
Edited by VIMAL89 - 11 years ago
Silver_Stack thumbnail
@Vimal:
I too agree and stated that before...And unlike her previous show she is not required in every frame...
I feel she should cash on the popularity now only...πŸ˜‰
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: hyd285

@Vimal:

I too agree and stated that before...And unlike her previous show she is not required in every frame...
I feel she should cash on the popularity now only...πŸ˜‰

maybe she is participating...
lets see what happens
coz there were 10 artivles saying she is in JDJ and only 3 articles saying no..
soo might it be a stunt by channel to remain it as a secret😳