What is Sanaya best at doing?

Poll

What is Sanaya best at doing?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanaya has played various roles and enacted numerous emotions.

What do you like her best at?

I personally think she is a complete package and carries off all kinds roles and emotions with great finesse!

Please vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Everything imo she's the complete package.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
when she is teasing and making fun you have an indulgent smile on ur face enjoying her antics..her angelic smile is so contagious that ur own face lights up with laughter..
and when she decides to be her goofy self and do comedy u crack up mad laughing cz she has got unbelievable comic timing and it just makes u split up when she decides to unleash that on us..

and when she dances u forget to blink cz she is such a graceful and energetic dancer full of enthusiasm..

and when she displays anger... watch her eyes..they spit fire that u could simply sense the heat of her fury!!

and that rare times when she does negative and act villainous u simply stare at her asken cz she is so convincing in that too.. and u watch that angelic face and wonder just how talented she is to make u believe those angelic eyes could ever mean anything bad!

and when she romances.. when she blushes and when that tinge of red stain her porcelain cheeks u blush along with her.. and when her eyes sparkle in love ur heart skips a beat.. when she melts in to her co star's arms u go 'awww'...simply u fall in love with the word 'love' when she decides to turn her romantic charm on..

and then comes her strongest forte. sad scenes.. i have never seen someone whose eyes could convey such grief as Sanaya's can..those crystalline eyes brim with tears and they speak of a world of pain that ur breath catches and ur heart constricts.. u feel as if u want to reach across the screen and comfort her.. her wavering voice to the crumpled contours of her face.. she just reaches to ur hearts through these scenes..

so honestly i am unable to pick one.. she is a perfectionist talented beyond any of her contemporaries...a perfect all rounder...
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh looking good in any attire too

Her face expresdions are apt and body language too

I was watching one of her old i terview, the way she says cvs know what they r doing and also that even her stylist knows cause they r choosen m she is one amazing person too,

She is complete package of beauty, brain sensibility and acting
She is indeed lucky
God bless her
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Prior to ChhanChhan, I have only seen her in IPK. Her eyes in IPK episode one had me hooked to the show which of course had so many emotions she showed brilliantly. She has perfect timing, delivery of dialogues and emoting each feeling. She is excellent, simply superb.
Edited by bkamber - 11 years ago
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
obviously all her scenes are just awesome.. she is a very fine actress!!
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All 😊 SI is the best 😊
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya is perfect is ALL scenes :)))
-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i love sanaya irani,so love her in everything she does