chhan chhan storyline

mysterylucky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey im new 2 dis forumโญ๏ธ nd i hav always been a fan of sanaya so i watched chhan chhan (frm 1st episode๐Ÿ˜‰) nd i really lyk da role she is playing nd she is portraying dis chracter v well.๐Ÿ˜Š da storyline seems quite unique nd intresting.๐Ÿ˜ƒ i also luv sanayas/chhan chhans curly hair!!โค๏ธ but wasnt da show supposed 2 b called modern bahu????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the forum and glad you're liking the show.Modern Bahu was just a working title but Sony always promoted it as Chhan Chhan.
mysterylucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

Welcome to the forum and glad you're liking the show.Modern Bahu was just a working title but Sony always promoted it as Chhan Chhan.

ok thx nd im glad im welcome!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Lovelyduck thumbnail
Welcome to the forum๐Ÿค—
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sony promoted the show as ChanChan from the beginning it's just the media who give the name modern Bahu.

Welcome ๐Ÿค—
Edited by SimplyPriceless - 11 years ago
mysterylucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Sony promoted the show as ChanChan from the beginning it's just the media who give the name modern Bahu.

Welcome ๐Ÿค—

thx๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 1

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi welcome to ChhanChhan Forum... glad to hear that your loving the show...be active and share your views... I'm sure you will have a lovely time...

mysterylucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

Hi welcome to ChhanChhan Forum... glad to hear that your loving the show...be active and share your views... I'm sure you will have a lovely time...

sure thing!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ