Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chulbuli94

wah yaar~~what a post !!!

so u r Nilo's Ainee K n Api's P.ainee šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜†

thank u:)

neelo must be sleeping some where with her mouth open ,possibly in her class room šŸ„± go kick her bum nd wake her up šŸ˜† api..ya m her ainee.. :)
OnepoundChic thumbnail
phewww guys sorry for the lamest ever replies "yes , thnx etc .actually m too lazy to reply comments so bear me šŸ˜†

sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Your title is misleading šŸ˜† but after reading it, I'm šŸ˜ƒ

What a lovely lovely and apt tribute to Sanaya indeed. I enjoyed reading the same and I wish Sanaya could also read this because it is so heartfelt and genuine!
Thanks for sharing your "How come Sanaya Irani?" šŸ˜³
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanayakhushifan

Your title is misleading šŸ˜† but after reading it, I'm šŸ˜ƒ

What a lovely lovely and apt tribute to Sanaya indeed. I enjoyed reading the same and I wish Sanaya could also read this because it is so heartfelt and genuine!
Thanks for sharing your "How come Sanaya Irani?" šŸ˜³

awww nd ur comment is more lovely ..thnx gal:) m glad u liked it!!!!!!
Silver_Stack thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Such a lovely post...šŸ˜Š
I am not a person who goes ga ga over an actor/actress..But used to like a characters...But alas things do change...I was not much attracted to Gunjan...I liked her but not as much as nupur may be due to spunky nature or due to the character...But, it was khushi who made me her fan.. There was a beautiful transition from gunjan to khushi...Any one can say that khushi is one character/role which any actress would love to do it...It had all and it brought the best of SI...I loved everything of Khushi and slowly i considered SI and khushi are one person only..She breathed the character...May be there was not even a day/moment when i disliked her..She has given her best even during the lamest track or script...and looked gorgeous even in the so called dresses and carried them with such an ease...SI deserves all the appreciation for her work..she has earned a fan in me...Love her for the way she chooses her work and gives 100% to it...

She is a bundle of package..full of entertainment...acts well,looks good,dances well,,has great bonding with the people...and what not...and most important has a contagious smile...

For me personally..SI is best in emotional scenes...She looks beautiful while crying...She creates a very strong emotional connect with the audience and keep them glued...

She happens to be my first TV star whom i really admire...And i truly wish her a great success in whatever she does...

Edited by hyd285 - 11 years ago
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

all the atif fans are soul sisters nd brothers so yeah u ršŸ˜†

Aww soul sister šŸ¤—
IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Post.

Well Sanaya Irani is just perfect in whatever she does.
Love her for what she is.

OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kina-

Aww soul sister šŸ¤—

šŸ˜†

šŸ¤—

Word Count: 0

Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Soul sister have u heard tum hi ho song ?
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: hyd285

Such a lovely post...šŸ˜Š

I am not a person who goes ga ga over an actor/actress..But used to like a characters...But alas things do change...I was not much attracted to Gunjan...I liked her but not as much as nupur may be due to spunky nature or due to the character...But, it was khushi who made me her fan.. There was a beautiful transition from gunjan to khushi...Any one can say that khushi is one character/role which any actress would love to do it...It had all and it brought the best of SI...I loved everything of Khushi and slowly i considered SI and khushi are one person only..She breathed the character...May be there was not even a day/moment when i disliked her..She has given her best even during the lamest track or script...and looked gorgeous even in the so called dresses and carried them with such an ease...SI deserves all the appreciation for her work..she has earned a fan in me...Love her for the way she chooses her work and gives 100% to it...

She is a bundle of package..full of entertainment...acts well,looks good,dances well,,has great bonding with the people...and what not...and most important has a contagious smile...

For me personally..SI is best in emotional scenes...She looks beautiful while crying...She creates a very strong emotional connect with the audience and keep them glued...

She happens to be my first TV star whom i really admire...And i truly wish her a great success in whatever she does...

thank u for ur lovely comment!

i even loved gunjan man u knw why becoz gunnjan was just so opposite her bd she portrayed it with so well that i had sanaya's gunjan image in my mind in reality too unless i watched her off screen..nd khushi yes she breathed in her with her performance ..khushi i think was more complicated than gunjan nd sanaya simple immortalized it with her performance ..nd she continued doing so NO MATTER WHAT! , n i agree she cries beautifully..nd khushi's emotional scenes were my fav too ..May God bless this lady!