Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shillu.arshi

yup even I love n adore her a lot

she is just princess of all hearts
she will stay herself
she is very brave woman
thtz wht I like in her
n very hard working girl

indeed shez a princess ..hope she always stays her self coz we love the way she is ..nd see today every 1 knows her for her talent nd hard work :)
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

wonderfully said Aini!! πŸ€—

She is an angel gods have sent down to earth... talented and beautiful inside out! just perfect...😳

thankoo suni πŸ€—

ya true yar :)
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: moomin4455

Sanaya is a brilliant actress, very professional and beautiful to look at - what more can one ask for from the lead of a TV show or movie?

I know she doesn't want to do movies, but she should - she'd be great!

yes she got every thing as an artist 1 can ask for ..
for movies i think she some where misses that boldness .. as i said Thank God she didn't got sexy looks coz i adore her barbie doll looks more! :)
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

Wow, what a wonderful post...wish Sanaya could read it!

I've never really believed in the concept of fandom believing an artist should be appreciated for their work only. So, initially Sanaya just wowed me with her acting and then I started noticing her personality in off screen segments and thought she's really nice and cute. Then came the ending fiasco of her last show and she just blew me away not only with the compassion she had for others but her self respect and her passion for her work. In fact the sentence that probably lost her a few fans is the one that made me a fan. That 'bunch of people' statement made me stand up and notice her and appreciate her guts for saying it how it was clearly and succinctly instead of further confusing any issues. I remember thinking I wish all our young girls had this much self esteem, compassion and such a wonderful work ethic. Sanaya's talent in her field combined with her personality forced me into becoming a fan.

thank u so much jaya m glad u likes ma post:)

u knw what many of her ardent fans now have been more attracted to her off screen than on screen ..what attracts me the most is her humbleness ,man she doesn't behave like a celebrity ..nd how every 1 shares good chemistry with her as a person ..shez a friends of all ..2nd thing is her straight forwardness nd being the way u r 'nature as u said .. she doesn't lie with the camera nd fans therefore shez the most mess free media person i guess!
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oyster

If this is what happens every time you think of randomness, then you should "ramble" more often cuz it's simply amazing. This is by far much better than most of the articles I've read on Sanaya Irani.

awww soniya thank u so much for this compliment ..m glad u liked it yr πŸ€—
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

OPChic...An absolute fitting tribute to the Queen of Tellywood...

πŸ‘

Jaya well said...

I have never been a fan of any actor or actress...Sanaya changed that for me...She commands not just admiration for her work but respect as well which is rare in the entertainment industry wherein most of the actors are extremely superficial...

much thnx dd! :)
agre with u both!
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluesz

Thanks for the amazing post.

I dont have to add anything about her personality or professionalism.Everyone knew it.

Sanaya is always looking young and fresh.I think its because the happiness in her heart is reflected on her face.
Face is the mirror of heart and mind.If you feel happy in ur heart then anyone can see it in ur face too

aww beautiful ..i must should had added it too in her personality points .. :) very true nd thnx :)

OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: NicklausBarbie

Sweet post like Sanaya :)

thankoo doc πŸ˜†
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: no_username

awesome post... πŸ‘

thnx no username ind i dunno ur name man πŸ˜†