chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wah yaar~~what a post !!!

so u r Nilo's Ainee K n Api's P.ainee πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OPChic...An absolute fitting tribute to the Queen of Tellywood...

πŸ‘

Jaya well said...

I have never been a fan of any actor or actress...Sanaya changed that for me...She commands not just admiration for her work but respect as well which is rare in the entertainment industry wherein most of the actors are extremely superficial...
Edited by ddFan2012 - 11 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very sweet post, TM!

Well said , Jaya ... Sanaya is probably the only actress I have admired both for her onscreen talent as well as for her off screen personality, and I've been her fan for a few years now. She's a role model for young girls, with her blend of professionalism, hard work and talent ... her beauty is not skin deep but is a reflection of her character and her good heart. Have seen very few people in the entertainment industry who are not superficial and seem to be genuinely good human beings ... Sanaya is one of them.
bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the amazing post.

I dont have to add anything about her personality or professionalism.Everyone knew it.

Sanaya is always looking young and fresh.I think its because the happiness in her heart is reflected on her face.
Face is the mirror of heart and mind.If you feel happy in ur heart then anyone can see it in ur face too.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Miss Cherie

An excerpt from a poem dedicated to the stunning Sanaya.😳
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes;
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
George Gordon

beautiful poem S .. sounds like meant for her ..
can i hug u for posting it ok here u go πŸ€—
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

Lovely post, A! πŸ€—

Words can't describe how amazing Sanaya is!
She is one of the most talented, dedicated and charismatic actors to have ever graced the small screen. I can't help but admire her positive attitude and an incredibly strong work ethic.
Add to this the fact that she is an ardent animal lover! As close to perfection as one can get!
❀️

πŸ€—
agree R her positive attitude adds to her amazing personality ..
yes man shez loves animals alot ,specially cats nd dogs ..shez 1 awesome gal bas!!!
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

Lovely post darling πŸ€—

thankoo harshu πŸ€—
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachpie

Perfect post. Sanaya is the most amazing actor from tele word! Its her passion and dedication towards work which reflects in her reel and real life! All the best wishes to this charming actress always.

thank u so much :)

yeah her passion for work is very much reflected in her work ..she deserves all the best wishes!
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sho-shweet

fan post annieπŸ‘

First of all I'd like to mention that I ws always a serial watcher but never wanted to know about any actor or actress that plays that role.But some years back I switched to star one and saw the opening episode of MJHT and saw a chirpy girl called Sanaya introducing her character called Gunjan in her show.I only watched it randomly and forgot and a few days later I switched on my TV again and saw MJHT and I was like "Is that the same chirpy girl,she is a brilliant actress".But that wasn't the end,and she amazed me once again when from a goofy Gunjan,she started on playing that ever blabbering khushi and the rest is history they say.
I know I ranted too much but that happens when someone asks me about Sanaya.Till date I haven't seen any seen potrayed by sans that was below par or performed poorly.She infuses life in every character she plays and makes it very real,very relatable.She makes us happy by her perfect comic timing and makes us sad by her brilliant execution of emotional scenes,and romance,she's the queen of romance.She can emote love,nervousness,anxiety,longing,passion etc etc.All at the same time.
I won't add anything about her professionalism and straight forward attitude coz as it's said,"Baat nikley gi to door tak jae gi"πŸ˜†
So in short..."Sanaya is the best"...bas

aww S πŸ€—

thnx 4 ur comment :)

exactly man they way she switched to gunjan from her real self then switched to khushi from gunjan ..nd both the characters played with perfection it tells alot about her as an actor ..many people didn't like gunjan much but i loved her becoz i had seen sanaya off screen nd playing a completely opposite character than ur personality nd making it adorable is not easy .. shez one of the most underrated indian telly actress..
LOL yeah we better not talk about that much ..
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Ainee πŸ€—

What a sweet, simple and heartfelt post! Loved it...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sanz is indeed a terrific actress and deserves all the accolades and adulation.

I am very happy she is back with a bang and is totally rocking as Chhanchhan.

She has that special ability to effortlessly get into the skin of the character she is playing.

I loved her tremendously as Khushi (which I believe was a complicated one), and now she is weaving magic with CC.

S πŸ€—

yes its her quality of getting in to skin of the character nd most of all polishing her co stars ..she makes every 1 look good ..khushi was indeed more complicated which she immortalized at least for me nd now the way shez managing to draw a line b/w khushi nd chanchan despite of some similarities is jst amazing .. when cc laughs i never can see khushi laughing .. nd thats enough for me to admire her more ..
thankooo :)